Coding help - page 127

Dear Coders

Is it possible to modify attached indicator so it will look different on chart like 'High low activator' or 'Supertrend' or 'ATR stop' ?

It might be more useful if it works like that !

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode:
Dear Coders

Is it possible to modify attached indicator so it will look different on chart like 'High low activator' or 'Supertrend' or 'ATR stop' ?

It might be more useful if it works like that !

Thanks for any help

secretcode

secretcode

That indicator does not give continuous values (as you can see there are some bars that don't have any color) That makes it different than the indicators you are mentioning and I suppose that is why it was made to color the bars instead as any kind of a line indicator

mladen:
secretcode That indicator does not give continuous values (as you can see there are some bars that don't have any color) That makes it different than the indicators you are mentioning and I suppose that is why it was made to color the bars instead as any kind of a line indicator

Thanks Mladen for kind reply

If you set to "StrengthLevel & WeaknessLevel" = 0 through Inputs, then indicator paints all the bars !

I guess it's a hybrid mod. of AbsoluteStrength indicator !

So it would be great if you modify indicator that way

Best Regards,

Hello everyone, I found an indicator in mq4 and I have been trying for a while to convert it to mq5 but to no avail. Does anyone have the mq5 version please? It's called ptl 2 and alert. Thank you.

Files:

secretcode:
Thanks Mladen for kind reply

If you set to "StrengthLevel & WeaknessLevel" = 0 through Inputs, then indicator paints all the bars !

I guess it's a hybrid mod. of AbsoluteStrength indicator !

So it would be great if you modify indicator that way

Best Regards,

secretcode

Just checking : if I set those levels to 0, this is what I get

Isn't that way too much signals in order to be tradeable at all?

Files:
all.gif  45 kb

Copied below is my uncompleted mt5 version of ptl 2 & alert indicator code. I got stucked in "timeFrame unidentified". Programmers (mladen, mrtools, newdigital etc...) in the house I need your help please:

funayot:
Copied below is my uncompleted mt5 version of ptl 2 & alert indicator code. I got stucked in "timeFrame unidentified". Programmers (mladen, mrtools, newdigital etc...) in the house I need your help please:

funayot

Unfortunately differences between metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 are so big that it can not be converted easily. That indicator actually needs to be rewritten using pure metatrader 5 instead of trying to mimic metatrader 4 (for example iCustom() can not be used that way at all in metatader 5) or else it will be just a very slow version of the indicator (and metatrader 5 already has a problem with speed)

Thanks Mladen. Can you build it please and make it available at the elite/advanced elite section? That way you can be rewarded for your effort.

mladen:
secretcode

Just checking : if I set those levels to 0, this is what I get

Isn't that way too much signals in order to be tradeable at all?

Mladen

Sorry for late reply

Maybe you are right but i like Daily tf so please take a look on attached chart which i got from some different settings !

Maybe i am wrong but Line version is more useful than Bar version, that's why requesting you

Thanks for your all help

secretcode

Files:
daily.png  50 kb

Don't know what the line would be (the values)

Have to experiment with it

Reason: