Elite indicators :) - page 600

mrtools:
SearchingFX, added the mtf and alerts.

Thank you mrtools

Rsx of super smoother with an addition of alerts (alerts on over bought and over sold crosses as well as alerts on 50 line crosses) and arrows for over bough crosses and retraces - can be configurable separately)

Hi Mladen - thank you very much. You are correct in that I meant "50 cross". Is this RSX-SS2 also mtf?

Thanks & Regards

Sylvester

ismael360:
ValeoFX, can you post your ema-cci indicator? Ish

===========

With pleasure Ish.

Files:

Hi Mladen - Thank you sincerely. I look forward to trying these two out in my trading.

Regards

Sylvester

Hi Mladen

RSX of Adaptive super smoother: - could you please add the "Divergence feature" to this indicator? I've been using it today on various time frames and it's really very, very accurate. Great job my friend and thank you most sincerely!!!

Regards

Sylvester

ValeoFX:
=========== With pleasure Ish.

Thanks ValeoFX. A great indicator to be shared.

Thanks once again.

ish

A Superior MACD

Mladen, can you make the the Super Smoother MACD into a ADAPTIVE Super Smoother MACD/MTF/ Linear Interpolation/ Alert on Slope Change/ and Divergence added please?

Ish

Hi Mladen

Thank you sincerely for the prompt, professional service. I was "playing" with my new toy yesterday (prior to div kindly added by you) with the adaptive set to 7 - works like pure magic (see attached). With the divergence feature now automated, coupled with the CCIdiv ( 2nd confirmation) and the T3 cross-over confirmation (3rd confirmation) I have a great toolbox working in sync (probably the "holy grail").

Thanks & regards

Sylvester

mladen:
Ish

This version has it all except that it is not adaptive

Was testing 2 versions of how to make it adaptive and one I don't like (it simply becomes too fast - so fast that I am not sure that it is usable at all) and the other is not what I expected it to be. So decided to post this one (it is a multi time frame interpolated option in it, alerts, divergences added). Try this one out. If I find some acceptable way (a way that would mean an improvement of the indicator) will post that too

Excellent Mladen,

As always. A great indicator. You took the MACD another level up even though it's not adaptive.

This MACD is a superior MACD.

ish

Reason: