Elite indicators :) - page 1049

Wulong10:
Hi there ! Can the double smoothing thingie also be applied to these ?

I am not sure, but will check if something can be done

mladen:
Then I am the craziest

As long as it's the craziest in a good way they will not put you in a mental institution, otherwise a lot of people here would be desperate and get into a mental institution without even being crazy enough ...

Wulong10:
As long as it's the craziest in a good way they will not put you in a mental institution, otherwise a lot of people here would be desperate and get into a mental institution without even being crazy enough ...

for to keep safe and clean universe,also keep clean and safe our pretty home too (forum) .:)

Hi mntiwana

If you put the mouse on that digit bar you will get the answer why?:
  1. is a splendid one to be behold ||||||||||
  2. is a jewel in the rough ||||||||||
  3. will become famous soon enough ||||||||||
  4. is on distinguished road ||||||||||

talaate:
Hi mntiwana

If you put the mouse on that digit bar you will get the answer why?:

1. is a splendid one to be behold ||||||||||
  2. is a jewel in the rough ||||||||||
  3. will become famous soon enough ||||||||||
  4. is on distinguished road ||||||||||

Dear Talaat E

ha ha ha ,so all in all we all are on distinguished road except Wulong,this is THE main and worse matter,that is not going to be digest easily,lol.

regards

Guys, The default moving average in MT4 has the option of adding it to first indicator or previous indicators data in same window/panel.

I'm trying to find a version of this moving average as an mq4 file. I want to use it in a standlone strategy tester, but all the moving average mq4's I've found do not have this option available.

Anyone any ideas where I can find one that does have it?

Or, even if there is such a thing, a williams percent range indicator overlayed with moving average, with inputs MA value forSMA, EMA, LWMA, Smoothed etc

Will be eternally in your debt if you have one!!

DS

dynamicsoul:
Guys, The default moving average in MT4 has the option of adding it to first indicator or previous indicators data in same window/panel.

I'm trying to find a version of this moving average as an mq4 file. I want to use it in a standlone strategy tester, but all the moving average mq4's I've found do not have this option available.

Anyone any ideas where I can find one that does have it?

Or, even if there is such a thing, a williams percent range indicator overlayed with moving average, with inputs MA value forSMA, EMA, LWMA, Smoothed etc

Will be eternally in your debt if you have one!!

DS

dynamicsoul

That can not be done using metatrader 4 (only using metatrader 5)

Sorry

mladen:
I am not sure, but will check if something can be done

Hmm, thanks, I always tend to ask rather difficult favours, I guess ...

mladen:

Ray

Will check the price momentum

Mladen

any chance you will get to look this over? I have attached my latest effort but I can't get the trend to show in the data window. Please help.

Thank you

Ray

mladen:

dynamicsoul

That can not be done using metatrader 4 (only using metatrader 5)

Sorry

Oh really.. damn it, I didn't know that.

Do you know of a custom indicator that has a moving average (preferably LWMA) on a williams percent range? So it looks similar to a stochastic..

Reason: