Breakout EA Needed... seems profitable - page 2

thanks,

i'll start to test it.

Hi Igor

igorad:

I have developed TimeBreakExpert_v1 for this strategy.

Try to test it on real.

All input data are described in the code.

Igor

Hi Igor

What's the settings and time frame as well as which are the best pairs suitable in using with this EA?

Thanks

white_tiger:
here is the rule :

at 08.25 EST

open buystop at current price + 15 pts

open sellstop at current price - 15 pts

one opened, cancel the other

trail SL to 25 pips.

close all position & delete all order at 23:30 or 22.30 (friday) server time.

Hi white_tiger

which broker is used for this system? and

what time you open an order manually with that broker?

Thanks

im using NF, GMT+2 ( GMT+3 on DST )

I can not get this EA to place any trades

Hi could you please list out what the settings should be for the Parameters? I've compiled the EA and then attached it to the chart, but I can never get it to make any trades.

For example, what are the TimeTrade, TimeFinish, FridayTimeFinish inputs for? Do I need to input the time that I want it to trade? What about the TimeZone? The default for TimeZone is 0, do I need to change this to something else?

Time entry EA

Hi all,

anyone knows if there is an EA which opens a trade on a specified time, where I could also set if long/short, and possibly S/L, T/P and trailing stop?

Thank you very much

Mattia

There are many EAs.

I moved your post to one of the EA.

Next one is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177263

The other is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177102

And few more are in elite section, for example:

- version #1 is here.

- version #1.1 is here.

And one more thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Amd more: look at files thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176044

Thanks!

Hi, I would like to thank igorad for this EA which is going to save me heap loads of time and anybody else who worked on it. Also thanks again to newdigital for helping me find this thread.

Regards

bh4v1k

Hi

I would like to thank Igorad for creating this excellent EA it is one of the most profitable ones that I have used & it is very close to what I have been using manually and have often thought about paying someone to code it for me but here it is already done. This forum in TSD is the best there is in the forex world, Newdigital you do more work here than most of us do at our real job’s it is a real credit to you how you go out of your way to help every one that comes to TSD.

The file that I have attached would complete the trading system as I trade it entirely I have been trying to learn to code it into the TimeBreakExpert_v1.1 EA myself but have had 5 error left to compile and no idea how to fix it. Igorad if you could please have a look at it I would really appreciate it so I could see where I went wrong in my own coding.

Best regards

Wheels

Files:

wheels, some additional info needed :

The code you posted (built around function by KimIV) does not have any errors. So the only place those errors can occur is when you try to combine it with the EA. To find those errors we need the source that caused errors.

If you can post the source with errors will be able to tell you (and help you) more

regards

mladen

wheels:
Hi

I would like to thank Igorad for creating this excellent EA it is one of the most profitable ones that I have used & it is very close to what I have been using manually and have often thought about paying someone to code it for me but here it is already done. This forum in TSD is the best there is in the forex world, Newdigital you do more work here than most of us do at our real job’s it is a real credit to you how you go out of your way to help every one that comes to TSD.

The file that I have attached would complete the trading system as I trade it entirely I have been trying to learn to code it into the TimeBreakExpert_v1.1 EA myself but have had 5 error left to compile and no idea how to fix it. Igorad if you could please have a look at it I would really appreciate it so I could see where I went wrong in my own coding.

Best regards

Wheels
Reason: