Multi Timeframe Indicators - page 1166

mladen:
That indicator is always lagging one last zigzag extreme. Alerting on previous state of zigzag would not be wise

Sorry Mladen, I've just noticed what you've explained very well.

Thank you anyway. 

Hello Mladen

Do you by any chance know of a stoch similar to this MTF
the indicator stopped working and i think it never will be working again can you help?

Thanks       
Files:

mladen:

Here is the multi time frame version

Thanks mladen for the indicator, it would also be possible to return MTF is another indicator,

Thanks in advance.
Files:

RubVil:
Hello Mladen

Do you by any chance know of a stoch similar to this MTF
the indicator stopped working and i think it never will be working again can you help?

Thanks       
Sorry, have no idea what that indicator does (except that it is being sold - maybe you should contact the seller of it)

Respected Mladen and Mrtools ,

I am Trying to make MTF this indicator Please see is it correct ?

if not please correct it

alpha24:

Respected Mladen and Mrtools ,

I am Trying to make MTF this indicator Please see is it correct ?

if not please correct it

It is not correct

You have a case when you use data from higher tie frame and then you mix that with current time frame. That is not producing correct results. best to use some of the existing mtf versions (the latest are really simple to use) as template

mladen:

It is not correct

You have a case when you use data from higher tie frame and then you mix that with current time frame. That is not producing correct results. best to use some of the existing mtf versions (the latest are really simple to use) as template

pls give me such indicator or link.

alpha24:
pls give me such indicator or link.

Check this as an example : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002/page70

Or any of the newest versions (they are using that simplified mode for code)

Hi  Mladen,

will you please change this to mt4 file and if possible please make it to MTF ...

Files:
xrsx_bb_htf.mq5  16 kb

hello Mladen,

here ian interesting MA signal by using 2 differenent MAindicators made by you.  I am not sure its similiar or not, but if you can make as one indiator with the alert and arrow comes as per snap (means 2 arrow comes in open candle for down/up).

can make one indicator!!

Files:
Reason: