Elite indicators :) - page 561

traderduke:
mladen

could you add the "AlertsOnCurrent" and trend 1 & -1 buffer.

thank you

ray

Ray

Alerts on current added

For trend buffer : there should be 3 states not 2 and for that it is the best example the color stochastic from this thread (this one : color-stochastic-mtf.mq4 )

traderdp:
mladen,

I use multiple timeframes of your Absolute Strength of Averages_mtf 2.03 indicator to create great trades on my template. I've enclosed a picture of how visually complicated it can get when overlaying 3 diff timeframes onto 1 indicator window.

The thick dark red and dark green lines are M15, the dotted green and red lines are M5, and the blue and white lines are M1. all on this M1 chart. Could you please add an optional vertical line onto the indicator as shown in the picture each time there is an initial cross of the 2 lines per each timeframe (green for cross up and red for cross down).

I understand that the final indication of a cross doesn't occur until the bar of that time frame actually closes, and that it can change until that timeframe bar actually closes. These initial lines gives me an immediate graphic picture of how they all initially line up.

Thank you very much for all your help. I appreciate it very much.

traderdp

David

mladen,

I sincerely hope that you will take a look at my recent prior request post #5811 shown above, despite how clumsy or complicated it looks with the overlay. From the picture it becomes self evident that combining all 3 timeframes of this indicator together, provides multiple daily opportunites per pair for profitable trades.

Using this in combination with other of your amazing indicators provides some simply terrific daily trading opportunities. The visual enhancement I request, or any other more to your liking, simply makes watching multiple pairs much easier to help pick the most probably positive trades by more quickly noting their characteristic patterns.

I think this could help many of your students besides me who take the time to study these patterns.

Thank you once again for your consideration of this request, as well as your very valuable time and patience, as I and others aspire to become consistently profitable traders.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mladen,

I sincerely hope that you will take a look at my recent prior request post #5811 shown above, despite how clumsy or complicated it looks with the overlay. From the picture it becomes self evident that combining all 3 timeframes of this indicator together, provides multiple daily opportunites per pair for profitable trades.

Using this in combination with other of your amazing indicators provides some simply terrific daily trading opportunities. The visual enhancement I request, or any other more to your liking, simply makes watching multiple pairs much easier to help pick the most probably positive trades by more quickly noting their characteristic patterns.

I think this could help many of your students besides me who take the time to study these patterns.

Thank you once again for your consideration of this request, as well as your very valuable time and patience, as I and others aspire to become consistently profitable traders.

traderdp

David

David for this method are you talking about just the bulls bears cross in multi time frame if so know some 4 time frame indicators of Mladen's do something similair, at least for the alerts you can choose how many time frames to line up, before it alerts. So what I am saying is maybe do a 4 tf absolute strength of averages, I think(but not 100% sure) that the lines may be doable this way also.

mrtools:
David for this method are you talking about just the bulls bears cross in multi time frame if so know some 4 time frame indicators of Mladen's do something similair, at least for the alerts you can choose how many time frames to line up, before it alerts. So what I am saying is maybe do a 4 tf absolute strength of averages, I think(but not 100% sure) that the lines may be doable this way also.

mrtools,

Does a 4 tf absolute strength of averages with alerts exist to show crosses, or can it be made??

Thank you so much for your interest in my request. I very much appreciate it.

traderdp

David

traderdp:
mrtools,

Does a 4 tf absolute strength of averages with alerts exist, or can it be made??

Thank you so much for your interest in my request. I very much appreciate it.

traderdp

David

Don't think so will see if I can do one.

mrtools:
Don't think so will see if I can do one.

mrtools,

Thank you so much. Your interest and efforts are very very much appreciated.

traderdp

David

Hi, can someone help modify this indicator to show on chart window, it's currently showing only on indicator window. thanks!

trendflatmacdmtf2.mq4

Files:

rayphua:
Hi, can someone help modify this indicator to show on chart window, it's currently showing only on indicator window. thanks! trendflatmacdmtf2.mq4

Rayphua, Do you by any chance have the original indicator, that version you posted is decompiled.

mrtools:
Rayphua, Do you by any chance have the original indicator, that version you posted is decompiled.

Mr. Tools, Im afraid this is all i have. Would this still be possible to modify it?

mrtools:
David, this is the 4 tf Absolute strength, haven't figured out how to do the lines, but if i do will add them in the future.

mrtools,

Thank you so much for your continued interest in my request.

To explain further why I continue to pursue this: the properties of each cross are compared to each other of the 3 crosses, and the proximity of each cross to each other of the 3 crosses are all quite important.

I believe that these pictures are worth a thousand words. Looking at the 3 different vertical lines of each TF cross (thick solid vertical line = higher TF, and thin solid vertical line = middle TF and dotted solid vertical line = lower TF and green for longs and red for shorts) gives an immediate and dramatic visual representation of what I find important to help to quickly analyze them to see if that "setup" defines a promising setup pattern.

Coupling that with confirming indicators from the repository of terrific indicators on this forum provides an analysis of multiple variables almost instantly for a high probability entry. When looking at several pairs, this analysis process is reduced to mere seconds.

I sincerely hope that it is possible to add these vertical lines to the actual crosses of the different TF of this indicator on an overlay in one indicator window (as in my picture).

Thank you once again for all of your interest in this request which I believe can help many on this forum in their efforts.

traderdp

David

Reason: