Elite indicators :) - page 535

airquest

Posted it here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page8

airquest:
Dear Mladen, could you have a look at my request here when you have time also : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181187/page8 ? Thank you very much.

ValeoFX:
=======

Dear Mladen,

I know you are in huge demand, but could you plse help me out with this request regarding the audible alert and arrows, please? #Post 5505.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Hello ValeoFX,

Maybe you might be interested in these, can either use the arrows and alerts on zero cross, signal cross, or both.

Yes indeed thanks

mrtools:
Hello ValeoFX, Maybe you might be interested in these, can either use the arrows and alerts on zero cross, signal cross, or both.

======

Absolutely and with a grateful heart at that. More than I could have wished for.

You remain a blessing to us.

Best wishes.

mandagozu81:
Thank you very much Mladen.

I forgot to mention in the last message sorry for forgetting. Can you please add in the inputs menu

alerts on long: true/false

alerts on short: true/false

like you did on the t3 velocity 3.01 indicator? I want it to cover both slope alerts and ob/os level alerts.

So if alerts on long:true and alerts on short: false is selected it will only alert when the slope direction goes up

,and os levels are crossed up from below. And the indicator is done for me. Thank you.

Dear Mladen,

I am so sorry to have forgotten to mention the last modifications that i requested on my 1st request on tm smoothed rsi. So sorry for forgetting and rerequesting additional modification. If you would spare some little time to add the

alerts on false: true/false

feature on the inputs menu of the last version tm smoothed 1.01 that you modified i would be more than grateful!!!! My bad and sorry for the inconvenience i caused by forgetting when i first requested. Thank you very very much....

Files:

mandagozu81

Here you go. Added "alertsOnLong" and "alertsOnShort". It applies to slope change as well as levels crosses. If applied to levels crosses, the "OnLong" will allow alerts when levels are corssed up, and "OnShort" will allow alerts when levels are crossed down. If applied to slope, "OnLong" will allow alerts when slope changes to up, and accordingly, "OnShort" will allow alerts when slope changes to down

mandagozu81:
Dear Mladen,

I am so sorry to have forgotten to mention the last modifications that i requested on my 1st request on tm smoothed rsi. So sorry for forgetting and rerequesting additional modification. If you would spare some little time to add the

alerts on false: true/false

feature on the inputs menu of the last version tm smoothed 1.01 that you modified i would be more than grateful!!!! My bad and sorry for the inconvenience i caused by forgetting when i first requested. Thank you very very much....
Files:

hello

this indi is interesting but has a problem.

take a look at this picture attached.

this indi issues so many false signal alerts for few seconds.

I hope this alert function to be fixed.

Also, I wonder this indi's 2 horizontal lines(resistance & support line) whether it repaints.

thanks in advance

Files:
pic_01.png  154 kb
leosony2.mq4  3 kb

David

2 things :
- in first line of that indicator it is written "Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler"

- it uses zigzag (so it does all that any zigzag based indicator does - it changes signals when new through forms)

PS: as far as I remember the original is called something ike "ZigZag support resistance" but I am not quite sure about that

davidoh:

this indi is interesting but has a problem.

take a look at this picture attached.

this indi issues so many false signal alerts for few seconds.

I hope this alert function to be fixed.

Also, I wonder this indi's 2 horizontal lines(resistance & support line) whether it repaints.

thanks in advance

thanks for rapid reply.

mladen:
David 2 things :
- in first line of that indicator it is written "Generated by EX4-TO-MQ4 decompiler"

- it uses zigzag (so it does all that any zigzag based indicator does - it changes signals when new through forms)

PS: as far as I remember the original is called something ike "ZigZag support resistance" but I am not quite sure about that

thanks to your reply, I saved my time and effort. thanks again.

Hello,

Could an MTF be made of RSX MA FullSSA? It looks quite interesting on 4hr.

Averages Bands+Fibo True

Anyone have or can make this indi using other MAs (like smoothed and simple MA) ?

Thanks a lot.

bandsfibo_true_2.mq4

Files:
Reason: