Various - page 97

yuhu:

Good evening Mladen,

Just an idea:

What happens if you take the average of Low High Bands + Simple Trend and use the line colouring method of simple trend to the resultant line?

i know it doesnt make any sense mathematically, but....

thank you in advance,

Y

I don't quite understand the idea. Would you mind explaining a bit more?

mladen:

QQE updated to have the newly modified RSI calculations

Some changes (in the way how the values are filtered)

Hello Mladen !
Can you add averages to this indicator , the 19 pack so we still can keep it as an mq4 file :)
And maybe add prices aswell.

I assume that it repaint like centered tma bands but it would be nice to play around with different averages and prices :)

timmyhanke:
Hello Mladen !
Can you add averages to this indicator , the 19 pack so we still can keep it as an mq4 file :)
And maybe add prices aswell.

I assume that it repaint like centered tma bands but it would be nice to play around with different averages and prices :)

Sorry, but making an average centered is not possible for a lot of average types(there is no "general" extrapolation method in those case, and some averages simply do no allow that)

PS: I am not using the old set of averages for one reason, and one reason only : some averages (like the zerolag from the old set) are wrong (I have posted about that issue already and the new averages set is using the correct - the only correct zerolag version to my knowledge, and that is just one example). For that reason I am not going to revert anything to old code just in order to keep it as open source. Instead we are having all the averages included in the new versions correctly calculating and that is what should count.

As of source : even like this they are stealing the averages (not the newest versions though, since they can not do that any more) and some others (see some of the "famous" new tools and compare that to T3 filter that I posted years ago here) and they are coming with statements like "if he (some other scammer) tries to do that he will need months" - an all that comes from a guy that stole one version of my averages and now is pretending to be the new best thing on the block - also posting from London IP for the last 10 years and pretending to have bad English :)). So, sorry, but no old version revising - too much things like the described happened - nothing personal

mladen:

Sorry, but making an average centered is not possible for a lot of average types(there is no "general" extrapolation method in those case, and some averages simply do no allow that)

PS: I am not using the old set of averages for one reason, and one reason only : some averages (like the zerolag from the old set) are wrong (I have posted about that issue already and the new averages set is using the correct - the only correct zerolag version to my knowledge, and that is just one example). For that reason I am not going to revert anything to old code just in order to keep it as open source. Instead we are having all the averages included in the new versions correctly calculating and that is what should count.

As of source : even like this they are stealing the averages (not the newest versions though, since they can not do that any more) and some others (see some of the "famous" new tools and compare that to T3 filter that I posted years ago here) and they are coming with statements like "if he (some other scammer) tries to do that he will need months" - an all that comes from a guy that stole one version of my averages and now is pretending to be the new best thing on the block - also posting from London IP for the last 10 years and pretending to have bad English :)). So, sorry, but no old version revising - too much things like the described happened - nothing personal

Thanks for explaining both the indicator and why you dont add the old set of averages ,its a shame that people still do this for easy money at least.

The only reason that i want it to still be a mq4 file is that its the only way i can make it to an expert advisor using fxdreema.
Im still trying to find a little monster out there that can act like the Average keltner channel 2 that used double smoothed averages.
It was the best indicator in my opinion but since it is an ex4 file it makes me eager to keep on trying day in and day out , and that i want to thank you for :)

timmyhanke:

Thanks for explaining both the indicator and why you dont add the old set of averages ,its a shame that people still do this for easy money at least.

The only reason that i want it to still be a mq4 file is that its the only way i can make it to an expert advisor using fxdreema.
Im still trying to find a little monster out there that can act like the Average keltner channel 2 that used double smoothed averages.
It was the best indicator in my opinion but since it is an ex4 file it makes me eager to keep on trying day in and day out , and that i want to thank you for :)
There is no problem to use any ex4 file that I post in any other code (script, indicator and EA) as long as it is kept in its original form. So, you do not have any restrictions as far as new stuff is concerned  - you can use the original average Keltner as well. Just use proper iCustom() call and it will work just like any other indicator (mq4 version is ex4 version after all when you call it from some other code :))

mladen:

Y

I don't quite understand the idea. Would you mind explaining a bit more?

HI Mladen,

the idea is very simple, simply add the two values, divide by 2 (toget average) and see if it produces "better" result?

:) 

mladen:

QQE (any symbols version) with 20 types of prices and 7 types of filters

re the chart in post 872

and the indicator "QQE new- mtf alerts (any symbol) 1.2"

I've tried to duplicate the indicator settings, to re-create the chart, without success.

I know the original post is about a month old but do you remember your settings??

Thank you for all your help. 

michaelB:

re the chart in post 872

and the indicator "QQE new- mtf alerts (any symbol) 1.2"

I've tried to duplicate the indicator settings, to re-create the chart, without success.

I know the original post is about a month old but do you remember your settings??

Thank you for all your help. 

michaelB

Just change the filter to 3 (both in version 1.2 and version 1.6 - the results will be the same). All the rest is default. Here is the result in version 1.2 (upper) and version 1.6 (lower)

mladen:

michaelB

Just change the filter to 3 (both in version 1.2 and version 1.6 - the results will be the same). All the rest is default. Here is the result in version 1.2 (upper) and version 1.6 (lower)

in the chart from post 872, you can see in the sub-window that the Filter was set to 2.

I tried that setting but my results do not match the chart from post 872 [eurusd M30 starting at 18Aug].

There must be another Property setting that was modified.

Again, the original post is a month old but I'm hoping you can remember what other Property was changed.

Thank you. 

Reason: