Elite indicators :) - page 480

mladen:
derfel

Here you go

It does not need those 2 additional indicators now (it is a standalone indicator) and multi time frame is added to it

Thank you very much for your effort.

regards

derfel

Tweaking this indicator, plse...

Hello Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough to tweak the "Blau ergodic tsi bars" for me so that it will change colour when the MVA crosses the histogram. At present it is set to zero-line cross, but I am seeing "opportunities" in the MVA-cross.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards.

Blau TSI bars 2

ValeoFX

Here you go Changed an option for coloring. ColorOn now can have 3 values :
0 - color on zero line cross

1 - color on slope change

2 - color on tsi to signal line cross

Here is how the latest (color on signal line crosses) look like compared to the original indicator

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Please would you be kind enough to tweak the "Blau ergodic tsi bars" for me so that it will change colour when the MVA crosses the histogram. At present it is set to zero-line cross, but I am seeing "opportunities" in the MVA-cross.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards.

Deeply indebted to you..

mladen:
ValeoFX

Here you go

Changed an option for coloring. ColorOn now can have 3 values :
0 - color on zero line cross

1 - color on slope change

2 - color on tsi to signal line cross

Here is how the latest (color on signal line crosses) look like compared to the original indicator

=======================

Hello Mladen,

Thank you ever so much for this favour. As always much appreciated.

Restful evening to you and the family.

Best regards.

Hull parabolic x 2 ...

Ray

Removed coloring from the lines and now you have them all : slopes for both values, trend and arrows. So the only thing sacrificed in this version is that it does not change a color when the slope of the hull parabolic line slope changes. All the rest you needed is in it

traderduke:
mladen

Could you do a dual Crossing Hull Parabolic? .

1.Could you retain the slope for each hull

2. add a trend & arrow for when they cross, Have I exceeded the buffer count??

I'll need the slope & trend for the Hull EA. If you have an EA laying around that would be an extra bonus.

Thanks a lot

Ray

mladen

Thanks again for all your effort. I'm sure its not easy guessing what WE need the most, color is of little consequence.

Thanks again

Ray

mladen:
Ray

Removed coloring from the lines and now you have them all : slopes for both values, trend and arrows. So the only thing sacrificed in this version is that it does not change a color when the slope of the hull parabolic line slope changes. All the rest you needed is in it

Running an idea off you...

Hello Mladen,

Is it possible to have the "rsi - floating levels" in histogram format such as "rsx 2"?

Would appreciate your expert advise please.

Thanks in advance.

#DTosc with floating levels?

Hello Mladen,

I really like the "rsi - floating levels" indicator and I am wondering if you could possibly do the same for the "#DTosc" as well?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

ValeoFX

I can do that, but then the RSI would be "deformed". The problem is that the floating zero line (middle line) is constantly changing place and value and metatrader 4 can draw only strictly zero based histogram in a separate window. It would mean that the floating middle line would need to be fixed at zero value and all the rest should, in that case, be calculated relative to that new artificial "zero line". It would keep crosses at the same place, but the values would be completely different than the real rsi values

Let me know if that would be convenient

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

Is it possible to have the "rsi - floating levels" in histogram format such as "rsx 2"?

Would appreciate your expert advise please.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for replying..

mladen:
ValeoFX

I can do that, but then the RSI would be "deformed". The problem is that the floating zero line (middle line) is constantly changing place and value and metatrader 4 can draw only strictly zero based histogram in a separate window. It would mean that the floating middle line would need to be fixed at zero value and all the rest should, in that case, be calculated relative to that new artificial "zero line". It would keep crosses at the same place, but the values would be completely different than the real rsi values

Let me know if that would be convenient

========================================

Thank you for replying Mladen, much appreciated as always.

I am not sure that this solution would be helpful to me at least.

Best regards,

Reason: