Elite indicators :) - page 1004

Thanks Mrtools !!!

I trade BO, so this volatility adjustment is a very good thing in my case.

Good evening Mrtools and Mladen,

I'm very satisfied with the VA DSS of RSI.

There is already a version with TMA, but one with Bollinger Bands would be even nicer, I think.

Now I can only apply a MT4 BB on it, but I have heard it's not a very good one.

Could you please make one ?

Wulong

Hi, could you please update allfisher transform and inverse prices, averages and make userfriendly. Thank you. Kiko

Hi guys,

I have a little problem with the RSX of Macd enclosed.

Everything works, except the prices.

When you change for instance 'close' to 'Heiken Ashi median body', nothing changes.

I hadn't noticed it yet, but now I want to use it on H1 an H4 and so I found out this small problem ...

Wulong

Wulong10:
Hi guys,

I have a little problem with the RSX of Macd enclosed.

Everything works, except the prices.

When you change for instance 'close' to 'Heiken Ashi median body', nothing changes.

I hadn't noticed it yet, but now I want to use it on H1 an H4 and so I found out this small problem ...

Wulong

Wulong

Here is a version that works correctly : rsx_of_macd_2_3_divergence.mq4

Danke schön !!!

Upgraded, simplified (optimized) and made more user friendly volume flow indicator : volume_flow_indicator_amp_mtf_2.mq4

PS : upper example is the current (15 minute) time frame. Lower example is 1 hour time frame

mladen:
Upgraded, simplified (optimized) and made more user friendly volume flow indicator : volume_flow_indicator_amp_mtf_2.mq4

PS : upper example is the current (15 minute) time frame. Lower example is 1 hour time frame

My eternal question : is there tradestation version of this indicator?

sebastianK:
My eternal question : is there tradestation version of this indicator?

sebastianK

Yes. It can be found here : Traders' Tips - June 2004

Hi all,

I am using supertrend candles which I am finding very useful but the alerts were not working properly.

Can you please rectify the alerts issue for this indicator.

Regards,

Murali

Reason: