Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
Can alerts be added to this indicator ? on_chart_averages_rsi_summed_nrp.mq4

timmyhanke

Will be done

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Hello Mrtools/Mladen,

Is it possible to make a version of the VA DSS of RSI with tma bands, like you did in the rsx + ma + tma abands ?

I would appreciate it a lot.

Thanks.

Wulong

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Wulong10:
Hello Mrtools/Mladen,

Is it possible to make a version of the VA DSS of RSI with tma bands, like you did in the rsx + ma + tma abands ?

Thanks.

Wulong

Wulong

Just checking : you know that TMA bands will repaint?

Jan Fouquaert
Jan Fouquaert  

Yes I know they repaint and in the RSX + MA +TMA bands you made they repaint there too, but as long as the RSX (or Dss of rsi) does not repaint that is no problem for me.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
timmyhanke:
Can alerts be added to this indicator ? on_chart_averages_rsi_summed_nrp.mq4

Timmyhanke, updated it with the new price options and averages, and added the alerts on slope change.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Wulong10:
Hello Mrtools/Mladen,

Thanks.

Wulong

Hello Wulong, added the tma abands

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mrtools:
Timmyhanke, updated it with the new price options and averages, and added the alerts on slope change.

I added the indicator to my charts but on 2 of them it wasnt visible , i dont know why , but when you right click on the chart and choose indicator list it acctually is there , hope it works like it should

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
I added the indicator to my charts but on 2 of them it wasnt visible , i dont know why , but when you right click on the chart and choose indicator list it acctually is there , hope it works like it should

timmyhanke

On which charts it was not visible?

Did you get any error message(s) in the terminal-experts or terminal->journal tabs?

timmyhanke
timmyhanke  
mladen:
timmyhanke

On which charts it was not visible?

Did you get any error message(s) in the terminal-experts or terminal->journal tabs?

I didnt get any errors when i loaded them, its not visible on 3 charts , seems to be any containing jpy.

USD/JPY , AUD/JPY and CAD/JPY

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
timmyhanke:
I didnt get any errors when i loaded them, its not visible on 3 charts , seems to be any containing jpy. USD/JPY , AUD/JPY and CAD/JPY

Strange

Anyway, since I did not have the source, made this one : on_chart_averages_rsi_summed_amp_alerts.ex4

There are some changes in parameters and values displayed on chart (this one is not using moving average and atr for displaying on chart but a modified Donchian channel - that is why the values on chart are going to be different). Tested it and it works on jpy crosses too