Elite indicators :) - page 451

It is not up to indicator (it is done by metatrader)

Use ShowColorCandles and set it to false, and it will not show them. The funny thing is that the "trick" of setting the color to none works for lines but it does not work for histogram nor arrows - so, in the end, it should be reported to metatrader : yet another bug)

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Could you please adjust this last indicator so that when one chooses ''none'' under colours for different lines, bars, dots, they really do not show and not like now where the bars for example are shown in white when one chooses ''none''.

Thank you

Daniel

Sentiment zone oscillator ...

This is a bit extended indicator from this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181265

Added multi time framing and color changes in cases when breakouts are detected. For the rest of the details please read the original thread

CC extras

Hi Mladen,

If you don't mind, I would like to request a couple of modifications to your CC mtf & alerts indicator.

My idea is to place 5-/15-/30-minute instances of the indicator on a 5-minute chart, displaying only the two currencies of the main chart in each. And trade the lower time-frame in the direction of the higher time-frames.

1. Could you add a UniqueID option which also displays the time-frame of the indicator;

2. Could you add the option of the number of bars-back to display.

I'm hoping that multiple instances of the indicator on one chart will be stable and calculating times much quicker.

Thanks again and Blessings to you,

-spotforex

P.S. Please clarify for me the meaning of the input option 'MaMethod = 3'. I'm curious to know if there are alternative MaMethods that might be more timely/profitable.

cc_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4

Files:

CC mtf ...

spotforex

Try this version. It has a UniqueID option and the way how the display is done is re-arranged in order to allow time frame display in the name of the indicator and changeable name of the indicators (otherwise those signals for symbols could not be placed precisely)

As of option for bars : 99.99% of the time this indicator calculates only 3 last bars (it could be 2, but I prefer 3, just in case) so it would not speed up the calculation. What is slowing it down is the fact that with default values it is using data from 7 different symbols and that can not be done faster in a normal operation (the symbols changing and time frames changing is anther case, but for that it is best to limit the number of bars on chart to, for example 5000)

Here is an example of 3 time frames on a same chart with all the symbols included and on my PC it takes about 2% of processor time on a new tick when it is set up like this

PS: Ma-Method 3 is linear weighted moving average (LWMA)

regards

spotforex:
Hi Mladen,

If you don't mind, I would like to request a couple of modifications to your CC mtf & alerts indicator.

My idea is to place 5-/15-/30-minute instances of the indicator on a 5-minute chart, displaying only the two currencies of the main chart in each. And trade the lower time-frame in the direction of the higher time-frames.

1. Could you add a UniqueID option which also displays the time-frame of the indicator;

2. Could you add the option of the number of bars-back to display.

I'm hoping that multiple instances of the indicator on one chart will be stable and calculating times much quicker.

Thanks again and Blessings to you,

-spotforex

P.S. Please clarify for me the meaning of the input option 'MaMethod = 3'. I'm curious to know if there are alternative MaMethods that might be more timely/profitable.

cc_mtf_amp_alerts.mq4
Files:

CCFp

Thank you, thank you, thank you Mladen, for fulfilling my request!

While you have the CC cluster indicator fresh in your mind , may I request the same UniqueID option and alerts be added to your CCFp mtf indicator.

Could you please verify for me that the indicator refreshes itself during the current bar.

As always, much appreciation,

-spotforex

CCFp 1.01 ...

spotforex

Here you go And yes, it calculates and refreshes itself during the current bar. It is calculating up to 18 moving averages for each and every symbol (depend on the time frame you are monitoring), and since it is combining them in one, it is not as sensitive as CC, maybe that is why you do not see the changes so often.

spotforex:
Thank you, thank you, thank you Mladen, for fulfilling my request!

While you have the CC cluster indicator fresh in your mind , may I request the same UniqueID option and alerts be added to your CCFp mtf indicator.

Could you please verify for me that the indicator refreshes itself during the current bar.

As always, much appreciation,

-spotforex
Files:
ccfp.gif  31 kb

On charts,On charts

Maxwell10:
Ooh this new tdi is looks promising can there be an on chart version made if possible?

Concerning post 4664 is it possible to make the new tdi on chart if not please let me know

Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows.mq4

Maxwell10

When an indicator that is usually not an "on-chart" indicator is converted to "on-chart, then some reference value must be used. Usually it is any kind of moving average. But for the indicator you are asking about, it would distort the values very much (none of the averages that can be used as a "reference value" is smooth enough for that indicator and it would not look at all as it looks when in a separate (it's own) sub-window

Also, there is a question of ranges that could be used, and that would additionally deform the whole thing (values on chart are often quite different than the values in sub-windows and if we try to modify values to fit to chart, the resulting values in not at all what the original value was)

Maxwell10:
Concerning post 4664 is it possible to make the new tdi on chart if not please let me know Traders Dynamic_Cb_ssa norm Index_alerts+arrows.mq4

Sentiment zone oscillator with average added ...

This is the advanced version of Sentiment zone oscillator with average added ... As I said, it seems as a useful addition to it (AmiBroker and some other platforms automatically added that average in their versions of the indicator, so I am just doing what some platforms already have done)

Thanks

I should have known that if was possible it would,ve been done without asking thanks for letting me know though

Reason: