Elite indicators :) - page 325

Price zone oscillator

Mladen,

is it possible to add any smoothing to this indicator:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/85/price_zone_ascillator.mq4 ?

Thanks

bbjurek

A simple request..

Good morning Mladen,

I have a very simple request and only if you have time and/or the inclination to help me with this, could you put it together.

I would like to have an indicator that shows only the Opening price of each bar for 24 bars max. When the price goes UP, the line is drawn on the right hand side in a colour different to when the price comes down. The line is also drawn on the right hand side for the shorts. Often we have the situation where the price opens on H1 chart and then retraces for up to say 20 pips before following the direction and if we know in advance what that opening price is, we can place an order for that ensuing direction. (See attached picture)

Thanking you in advance.

bbjurek

Here you go As usual, you can choose not to smooth (smooth period <= 1), smooth with regular jurik (SmoothDouble set to false) and smooth with double smoothed jurik (SmoothDouble set to true)

regards

Mladen

bbjurek:
Mladen,

is it possible to add any smoothing to this indicator:

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/85/price_zone_ascillator.mq4 ?

Thanks

bbjurek

HMA bars & alerts / RK

Hi Mladen

HMA bars & alerts & RK-ml-HMA bars both are not working. Am I missing something?

Kind Regards,

Jho

jho

This is how HMA bars look like (the green and orange bars are drawn by HMA bars indicator), and it is alerting (as you can see right now there is a trend change on that picture - and the alerts are raised correctly) It does not depend on any external indicator, so there should not be any problem (I haven't found any in working with it)

regards

Mladen

jho:
Hi Mladen

HMA bars & alerts & RK-ml-HMA bars both are not working. Am I missing something?

Kind Regards,

Jho
Files:
hma_bars.gif  32 kb

mladen:
bbjurek

Here you go

As usual, you can choose not to smooth (smooth period <= 1), smooth with regular jurik (SmoothDouble set to false) and smooth with double smoothed jurik (SmoothDouble set to true)

regards Mladen

Thank You Mladen

hazelj80

Here you go It needs a couple of words of explanation. You determine which values cross you wish to monitor with alertsForparameter. By default it is set to "EURUSD" but you can set it to any of the used currencies combination. Also, you can make even combinations which do not exist. For example you can make it alert on "USDEUR" in which case it will alert you when USD crosses EUR up or down while in the regular combination ("EURUSD") the main one would be EUR.That way all the 64 possible combinations are covered. If you set the alertsFor to "" (empty) it will use the current chart symbol
Also. just take care that those are upper letter entries. Possible entries )it can be seen from the code but for those not looking into the code) can be : USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, AUD, CHF, JPY and CAD. The rest of settings for alerts are the standard alerts settings

regards

Mladen

hazelj80:
I have not seen any email alerts made for this indicator yet. i would like to have an alert when one currency crosses another on candle close. is it possible to only set an alert for the 2 currencies for the chart it's on only? thanks in advance!
Files:
ccfp.gif  32 kb

mladen:
hazelj80

Here you go

It needs a couple of words of explanation. You determine which values cross you wish to monitor with alertsForparameter. By default it is set to "EURUSD" but you can set it to any of the used currencies combination. Also, you can make even combinations which do not exist. For example you can make it alert on "USDEUR" in which case it will alert you when USD crosses EUR up or down while in the regular combination ("EURUSD") the main one would be EUR.That way all the 64 possible combinations are covered. If you set the alertsFor to "" (empty) it will use the current chart symbol
Also. just take care that those are upper letter entries. Possible entries )it can be seen from the code but for those not looking into the code) can be : USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, AUD, CHF, JPY and CAD. The rest of settings for alerts are the standard alerts settings

regards

Mladen

wow! thanks! this helps a ton when you have alerts on a VPS but no sound

i have another request. does this indicator repaint? i put it in strategy tester but it does not look like it does. if it does not. can an email alert be put on it for when it it either closes up or down?

Files:

hazelj80

The way it is written now (with t3 smoothing commented out) it does not repaint. If you try to bring t3 smoothing bac then it would repaint again the way t3 smoothing is written

So, since in this version it does not repaint, here is a version with alerts too

regards

Mladen

hazelj80:
wow! thanks! this helps a ton when you have alerts on a VPS but no sound i have another request. does this indicator repaint? i put it in strategy tester but it does not look like it does. if it does not. can an email alert be put on it for when it it either closes up or down?
Reason: