Requests & Ideas - page 120

Then it should be the smoothed Heiken Ashi but I think that Aki should answer that (I am just guessing )

dakiki:
Hi Mladen and Aki,

I was just referring to Aki's comment above ''I am using this indicator for a week and it goes well with Heikin Ashi 75 on 5M chart.'', and was wondering what he means with that 75.

Daniel

Smoothed Heikin Aashi

Hi, Dakiki,

It's smoothed Heikin Ashi.

Period is 75 on 5 Minute Chart.

T3 in dynamic smoothed?

hello mladen mr tools can the rsi t3 option be put into dz pa of ift rsi smoothed or will a whole new indy have to be created thanks

Maxwell10

Wuld you mind posting a link to the indicator you have in mind (that way we can avoid mix-ups)?

Maxwell10:
hello mladen mr tools can the rsi t3 option be put into dz pa of ift rsi smoothed or will a whole new indy have to be created thanks

Here you go

Sorry about that I assumed there was only one but this is the indy I would like rsi T3 to be added

Here you go

Made 2 versions : one replaces jurik smoothing with t3 smoothing (the "T3 smoothed" version) and the other adds T3 rsi to option of rsi calculation modes available (set the RsiMethod to 4 to get rsi T3 and then it will be written out in the name of the RSI) It is the "T3 RSI" version)

Maxwell10:
Sorry about that I assumed there was only one but this is the indy I would like rsi T3 to be added

Yea!

Thanks mladen your the greatest!

Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to please add divergence options to the attached indicator DTOSC TM SMOOTHED? (not the Dynamic Zone one I attached here by mistake)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Cheers,

Daniel

(PS: this request is more important to me than the one posted in the Dynamic Zone section!!!)

Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much! I am ashamed but could you also make a Dynamic Zone version of the DTOSC attached above (the non TM Smoothed). I am running them all through tests and its hard to compare otherwise!

Cheers,

Daniel

Daniel

This one first.

dakiki:
Hello Mladen,

Would it be possible to please add divergence options to the attached indicator DTOSC TM SMOOTHED? (not the Dynamic Zone one I attached here by mistake)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Cheers,

Daniel

(PS: this request is more important to me than the one posted in the Dynamic Zone section!!!)
Reason: