Elite indicators :) - page 253

Elder Impulse EA

Newtrader11 and Ismael,

Based on mladen rules for an EA, maybe you can work with this.

Up to you to test it and modify parameters.

regards,

PS : thanks to mladen, even if I am not a coder, you made me progress in this way many thanks

regards,

Elder safe zone

Mladen , por que hay 4, " #property indicator_buffers 4", no tendrian que ser 2 uno por arriba para tendencia bajista y otro por debajo para tendencia alcista ,

puedes explicar un poco mas sobre "TimeFrame", por exemplo si selectamos 3 que significa, o si queremos para lookback mas corto ex.: 20 barras lookback.(Us. a puesto 99 por defecto.)

Time frame 5 es para ...75 min ?

Thanks

bebeshel

Will write in English (so that everybody understands)

When drawing interrupted lines in metatrader, if you just start drawing the line (so just 1 point has a value), metatrader will not show anything. So, if for some reason, the line would be just 1 point, you would not see it. There is 3 solutions for that :
draw everything as arrows (dots) which I do not like visually in this case and I did not want to make it that way

extend it to past one bar(artificially invent one value in the case of this indicator, since there was and never will be a previous bar value for that case) or, what I have done,

add one more buffere (2 bufferes in total - 1 for each line buffer) that draws a dot in the place when the new line is started. That way it is sure that it will be visible even if that line has only 1 point when it is shown. And that is why 4 buffers are needed (in general I am known to cut down buffer numbers whenever it is possible, but in this case, to prevent some errors, 2 buffers needed to be added)

As of lookback (SZPeriodparameter) : it is an external parameter which is changeable without recompiling the code. If you want to use some other value you can always change its value from the properties of the indicator (in this pop-up window)
As of timeFrame of 75 minutes : it is TimeRatioparameter (not time frame parameter) and in that case the "naive" time frame calculation that can be applied to moving averages, for example, is used. It is used for moving averages (since macd is "all ema") and in that case if you multiply the calculating period with some value it is very similar as if you use the higher (or lower, if you use value less than 1) time frame. And it applies to 15 minute chart example only (since 5 x 15 minutes = 75 minutes)

saludos

Mladen

bebeshel:
Mladen , por que hay 4, " #property indicator_buffers 4", no tendrian que ser 2 uno por arriba para tendencia bajista y otro por debajo para tendencia alcista ,

puedes explicar un poco mas sobre "TimeFrame", por exemplo si selectamos 3 que significa, o si queremos para lookback mas corto ex.: 20 barras lookback.(Us. a puesto 99 por defecto.)

Time frame 5 es para ...75 min ?

Thanks
Files:
_parm.png  12 kb

SafeZoneElder y SubChartElder

SafeZoneElder

See if and understood:

If Factor Time = 5, this means that the EMA are already multiplied by 5

SubChartElder

If I have the chart in at 1hr 15min and subchart can not read the bar in 1 hour (for ex.'s this morning in subchart H1, is the last bar 17 hours yesterday, and are not those of today the 9 and 10.00)

Files:

Sorry ,...English

If I have the chart in at 1hr 15min and subchart can not read the bar in 1 hour (for ex.'s this morning in subchart H1, is the last bar 17 hours yesterday, and are not those of today the 9 and 10.00)

bebeshel

Please read the original post (it is explained there : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general )

As I said : there are 2 Elder impulses used internally by Elder safe zone : one for current (chart) time frame and one for TimeRatio (so different time frame) and from a combination of those 2 and some other calculation the "safe zone" is calculated. The safe zone itself is for the chart (current) time frame. Do not confuse regular ema and ema internally calculated by Elder impulse which is on other hand internally calculated in Elder safe zone, and please do not confuse Elder safe zone with Elder impulse

bebeshel:

SafeZoneElder

See if and understood:

If Factor Time = 5, this means that the EMA are already multiplied by 5

SubChartElder

And this is what I am talking about when talking about "naive time frame" calculation. On the picture you have a 1 hour 14 period SMA (colored line) and a 56 period SMA (black line) - so 4 times the 1 hour time frame indicator (since it is a 15 minute chart)

and the same thing but with EMAs

As you can see they are approximately the same, but this kind of calculation can not be applied to all indicators (it can to moving averages) and it has its flaws (in cases of missing bars deviation can rise)

Files:
_sma.gif  30 kb
_ema.gif  30 kb

SubChartElder

SubChartElder

Files:

Check your broker for data. That is the only case when data can miss

bebeshel:
SubChartElder If I have the chart in at 1hr 15min and subchart can not read the bar in 1 hour (for ex.'s this morning in subchart H1, is the last bar 17 hours yesterday, and are not those of today the 9 and 10.00)

TraderFx1

Elder Impulse EA

Newtrader11 and Ismael,

Based on mladen rules for an EA, maybe you can work with this.

Up to you to test it and modify parameters.

regards,

PS : thanks to mladen, even if I am not a coder, you made me progress in this way many thanks

regards,

Hey thanks a lot their TraderFx1 for your generous gift.

Reason: