(MQL4) How to find average daily move in PIPS only between 10:00 and 18:00 in the past year only?

So you want to sum the difference between the high/low of the 17:00 H1 bar and the high/low 10:00 H1 bar for all the days in the last year and then divide by the number of days . . . then divide by 10 if you are on a 5 digit Broker.

What is the difficulty ?

RaptorUK:

So you want to sum the difference between the high/low of the 17:00 H1 bar and the high/low 10:00 H1 bar for all the days in the last year and then divide by the number of days . . . then divide by 10 if you are on a 5 digit Broker.

What is the difficulty ?

Could you pls type any example in mql4 expression code for the simple indicator?

I would like to change:

1/. working hours (start_h = 0:00 and stop_h = 24:00 as default).

2/. number of days (366 as default)

puncher:

Could you pls type any example in mql4 expression code for the simple indicator?

Sure, can you please change the rear offfside brake disc and pads on my car while I'm writing your code for you ?

Sure, only pads I can change in your car in this time :)

1. No Slaves here, learn to code or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you.

2. Post your code.

3. Try going back until you find an H1 bar earlier than stop_h, then last H1 bar >= start_h. Find high/low between those sum and count. repeat until you reach limit of history or number of days.
Reason: