Elite indicators :) - page 257

newtrader100

Here you go

It has 2 values : 1 when the slope is up, and -1 when the slope is down

regards

Mladen

newtrader100:
mladen,

Would you be able to kindly make a "for EA" version of the included indicator below?

Best regards.
Files:

Thanks very much mladen!

Hello

Hello mladen!

Happy new year:)

Can u MTF on this indicator?

Everybody thanks!

Thanks!!

Thanks mladen

mladen:
Apeiron

Here you go

Histogram version and alerts added
regards Mladen

MTF offer SMA, EMA, SMMA and LWMA, but does not have HMA, LSMA, NonLagMA and Alerts

Apeiron

I am afraid I do not understand you : that link is showing BB stops EMA deviations. It has only EMA deviations and no other deviation at all (neither in normal nor in mtf mode) and it never had any other mode

regards

Mladen

Apeiron:
MTF offer SMA, EMA, SMMA and LWMA, but does not have HMA, LSMA, NonLagMA and Alerts

mladen:
Apeiron

I am afraid I do not understand you : that link is showing BB stops EMA deviations. It has only EMA deviations and no other deviation at all (neither in normal nor in mtf mode) and it never had any other mode

regards

Mladen

Hi Mladen

sorry

bad english

bbstops all averages deviations

AdvancedCCI

Mladen, I have to ask you for a favour, can you rewrite this indicator in your fashioned style with arrow or vertical line when CCI exit, cross down/up 100, -100 levels.

As always, thank you in advance.

Hello mladen and everyone.

I use #Signal_Bars_v3_Daily for convenient info. display as well as confirmation, but would an alert be possible when certain - user chosen - timeframes are all the same color if it doesn't already exist?

(Can post mq4 file, if it's allowed.)

Regards.

P.S. I would be able to make an alert for the parameters in the indicator, but for some reason the accuracy of my previous attempts leave something more to be desired. In any case, if more time consuming than it's worth then please disregard since not absolutely imperative. Thanks.

Hello mladen

Hello mladen

Please adding MTF and separate window.

I'm deeply grateful to you.

Thanks

Files:
Reason: