Elite indicators :) - page 114

I spoke too soon.

The Band Width Indicator is so very close. There are two issues. The indi alerts you if the width is above and below the threshold. I just need to be alerted when it goes above the threshold. It also appears to alert on every bar when below the threshold.

I am going to share a nice little system with the forum soon. This is the last piece of the puzzle. Thank you all for your help.

Help needed

Hi,

Does anyone know this indicator? Leledc claims that he has it and that it does not repaint but he has decided not to share it with anyone. He is very frustrated with this site and with some of the members. I do not approve of his behaviour, but it is his choice.

Can anyone share this cycle indicator? There was a guy at FF who posted screenshots of the same indicator, behaved arrogantly and similar to leledc did not post the indicator. If no one has it, is there any chance of our coders producing something similar? Thank you.

Files:
gbpcadh4.jpg  196 kb

profitrader21:
Hi,

Does anyone know this indicator? Leledc claims that he has it and that it does not repaint but he has decided not to share it with anyone. He is very frustrated with this site and with some of the members. I do not approve of his behaviour, but it is his choice.

Can anyone share this cycle indicator? There was a guy at FF who posted screenshots of the same indicator, behaved arrogantly and similar to leledc did not post the indicator. If no one has it, is there any chance of our coders producing something similar? Thank you.

Seems a repainting indy...so don't be afraid for it

Doc

Mladen...

Hi Mladen,

Your recent MACD developments are quite incredible to say the least. I have tested all of them and the best results for me at least, came from MACD_HL and shortly after that "MACD colored" and this is the one that fits my trading style - set @ 1 = ZeroLag.

Would you mind very much working your magic on it and have DOTS appearing on the candles when the cross-over of the Signal line happens?

I am currently running a separate indicator called "All macd-dot-1" but it is not NonLag and therefore the signals are not "true" to what I see on my screen.

Thanking you in advance for your kind consideration.

Possible breakout indicator

Is there any indicator giving possible breakout points?

Holt double exponential smoothing

Double Exponential Smoothing

This method is used when the data shows a trend. Exponential smoothing with a trend works much like simple smoothing except that two components must be updated each period - level and trend. The level is a smoothed estimate of the value of the data at the end of each period. The trend is a smoothed estimate of average growth at the end of each period.

The specific formula for double exponential smoothing is:
St = a * yt + (1 − a) * (St−1 + bt−1) 0 < a < 1 bt = g * (St − St−1) + (1 − g) * bt−1 0 < g < 1
* (where a stands for alpha and g stands for gamma)
Note that the current value of the series is used to calculate its smoothed value replacement in double exponential smoothing.

Attaching a document from which this indicator is extracted from (it might help in explanation as to what is it and how to use it) The "trend" version is something I thought would be useful (it is already calculated, it was just a matter of showing it in an indicator)

Also, a deviation from the original is that I used "periods" instead of smoothing coefficients. I though about it and decided so in order to make it somewhat simpler to imagine what is done (alpha=0.15 means a little, but length (or period) of 14 is understandable to most people)

You will notice that periods allow entering non-integer values : exponential calculations do not (even the simplest EMA) do not require integer period and that is the reason why it is allowed so in this indicator

Holt

Thanks Mladen!

On one of the public threads today someone claimed that this one is worth 3000$ and that he is willing to "give it away" for less :):)

Pleasant weekend to all

King David Star indicators

Hi,

Mladen, can you please look at the code of the following set of indicators? They were posted on FF in ex4 form. There is some mistake in the code because they do not appear on chart. I decompiled them to mq4. They look pretty impresive on the screenshots, I am sure they all repaint except the pivot indicator and I am interested in the pivot. Thank you.

Profitrader

The way they are posted there on FF, those are nothing but a bad joke. All they have is a date and account check, nothing else. Those are not real indicators (as far as I see, even the guy that was posting those is banned - knowing that Twee bans almost as little as ND, they probably had a good reason).

The only one that is a real indicator, is cjas RangeBars

The pivot points look like a normal pivot point indicator (text is added manually - see the frame around it, if it is drawn by an indicator that frame disappears with new ticks)

Reason: