Req: want to get this indicator.

i think all forex expert can help me by giving me this predicting indicator. please pelase please someone give me this indicator.

Files:
picture_78.png  81 kb

Judging from the picture, this is the first place where you should look for that : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842

shakilboss:
i think all forex expert can help me by giving me this predicting indicator. please pelase please someone give me this indicator.

mladen:
Judging from the picture, this is the first place where you should look for that : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178842

ok sir i realise but once u tell me that the inserted predicting indicator giving below is extrapolator but the author said that it is not the same as extrapolator and i think u don't notice my thread carefully. i think u can explain this to me about this predicting indicator which is given below by inserting image. please sir care my thread and please give me this indicator.hXXp://XXX.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/indicators/11158-scary-indicator-market-absolutely-predictable.html

Files:
picture_193.png  288 kb
picture_199.png  360 kb

The author of "extrapolator" indicator is a Russian guy that goes by the name qpwr and those pictures are all showing his indicator (there is 6 methods of extrapolation coded in qwpr's indicator). "user666" has nothing to do with the creation of it.

PS: Knowing how twee on forex factory very rarely bans someone I think he had some strong reasons to ban "user666" from FF

shakilboss:
ok sir i realise but once u tell me that the inserted predicting indicator giving below is extrapolator but the author said that it is not the same as extrapolator and i think u don't notice my thread carefully. i think u can explain this to me about this predicting indicator which is given below by inserting image. please sir care my thread and please give me this indicator.hXXp://XXX.fxfisherman.com/forums/forex-metatrader/indicators/11158-scary-indicator-market-absolutely-predictable.html

mladen:
The author of "extrapolator" indicator is a Russian guy that goes by the name qpwr and those pictures are all showing his indicator (there is 6 methods of extrapolation coded in qwpr's indicator). "user666" has nothing to do with the creation of it. PS: Knowing how twee on forex factory very rarely bans someone I think he had some strong reasons to ban "user666" from FF

i think so. user999 is now working for patented this indicator. hahahaaa lolz. thank u mladen. now i am clear.

Reason: