Elite indicators :) - page 54

Igor Durkin
Igor Durkin  

Gaussian Filter - one more indicator from J.Ehlers.

Please look at the screenshot with attached JMA(Magenta) and GaussianFilter(Yellow) with the same length=14.

Files:
darkkiller
darkkiller  

Still new in coding,but i try,I remove pivot line inside this fibonacci channel.I use this fibonacci channel together with mtf pivot created by Cja as a support and resistance.

Some request:

Linuxser,i do not know how to disable historical line..can u do it?

thanks

Linuxser
Linuxser  
Linuxser
Linuxser  

Well, is not heaven but works. Maybe I could add the code to all others "like this" indicators.

Just set the history in days to the desired period to calculate and draw the levels.

darkkiller
darkkiller  
Linuxser:
You can get a full description and rules in Futures and Options Trader Magazine February 2008. Article written by Lee Leibfarth. Also published on Active Traders Magazine.

We have many indicators like this one. But it was not to last February that I have the place where to get a formula with backtest and rules to trade.

Note: the 76.4 level is my addition

Thanks linuxser,create this indicator. Can you share with us or give some summary what Lee Leibfarth written or the way to use it?

Linuxser
Linuxser  
thirdsector
thirdsector  

IShark is great - Thanks Linuxser!

So this is my first attempt at coding anything and really didn't know what to do, but it does work. My first contribution to the forum.....other than some annoying newbie posts. I have a request - can some body put an alert on this for when it changes direction and/or breaks from the top or bottom exhaustion? I have no clue how to do this. Both a sound and an email alert would be great.

Thanks

simon

darkkiller
darkkiller  

Thanks linuxser for the summary..i put it with FibPivot..it same..but your addition 0.764 make it different

Linuxser
Linuxser  
darkkiller
darkkiller