Elite indicators :) - page 79

One more :

I had numerous requests and PMs to make an indicator that shows and angle of a moving average. If I started to explain that one can not compare time on X axis and price on Y axis, the usual response was that I am avoiding to make it.

Now, here is something that is an approximation of an angle of average : time slices are "converted" to ATR and thus we have two comparable values. It is an approximation (it, roughly, can lag AngleBars/2 in reaction to angle changing from + to - or vice versa (it mostly depends on volatility)), but this approximation does not go over 90, and even looks real in a lot of cases

Files:

Thanks a lot.

I updated last post of this indicators' links thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178673

mrtools:
Hi Antoni

All the indicators are calling All Average2.3a, for some reason from looking at your image All Average2.3a is changed to All Average2.3an so first of all would suggest go in to metaeditor and check if the indicator is calling the All Average2.3a or All Average2.3an then change to indicator you have in your folder in metaeditor has to be exactly the same for example from All Ma Angle

fEndMA=iCustom(NULL,0,"AllAverages_v2.3a",TimeFrame,Price,MA_Period,MA_Shift,MA_Method,0,0,i+EndMAShift);

fStartMA=iCustom(NULL,0,"AllAverages_v2.3a",TimeFrame,Price,MA_Period,MA_Shift,MA_Method,0,0,i+StartMAShift);

For the indicator to work AllAverages_v2.3a has to be in your indicator folder to work if it is now AllAverages_v2.3an in your indicator folder and no AllAverages_v2.3a the All Ma Angle will not work so would check that first

if you need to make any changes then you need to compile. You probably need to do this on your side because somehow the indicator is changing adding the "n".

Same for TurboTrendStrength it is calling Turbo JRSX, Turbo Jrsx has to be in indicators folder exactly how TurboTrendStrength is calling it. Hope I explained it clearly enough for you to understand.

Hi mrtools,

thanks now they are working....except TurboTrendStrenght_v1.

This indi does not need AllAverages (at least the script does not ask for it).

By the way actually it is version TrendStrength_v2.mq4 (see in the script).

Tried both, 4 and 5 digits both failed.

Antomi

Maybe I can help

TurboTrendStrenght_v1. uses "Turbo JRSX" (space between the two words)

Sometimes, when you download and indicator, some browsers replace for some reason known only to themselves spaces with underscores "_" so my guess is that it happened top you too. Since TurboTrendStrenght_v1 expects it without that "_" but with a simple space, it does not work.

Check if that is what happened to you too

regards

mladen

Antomi:
Hi mrtools,

thanks now they are working....except TurboTrendStrenght_v1.

This indi does not need AllAverages (at least the script does not ask for it).

By the way actually it is version TrendStrength_v2.mq4 (see in the script).

Tried both, 4 and 5 digits both failed.

Antomi

indicator TurboTrendStrength

mladen:
Maybe I can help

TurboTrendStrenght_v1. uses "Turbo JRSX" (space between the two words)

Sometimes, when you download and indicator, some browsers replace for some reason known only to themselves spaces with underscores "_" so my guess is that it happened top you too. Since TurboTrendStrenght_v1 expects it without that "_" but with a simple space, it does not work.

Check if that is what happened to you too

regards

mladen

Mladen,

your are the greates (almost) .

That was the solution for the not running TurboTrendStrength.

I didn't know that I needed Turbo JRSX.

Thanks!!!!!

Antomi

Turbo Trend Strength

Hi mrtools,

Thank you very much for posting the Turbo Trend Strength indicator. All of the 4 indicators work for me. I am using a 4 digit broker.

Glad to hear they're working, Thanks Mladen for your help!

FX5 Divergence indicator

Hi,

Can anyone of the programmers please check this indicator? I want to know whether the arrows appear at the close of the candle or several candles later (like fractals). I am pretty sure that today the arrow appeared several bars after the close of the arrow bar. Maybe the indicator has a bug and the chart needs to be refreshed at the close of each bar. I do not have the mq4 file, maybe someone else has it. Many thanks.

Files:

FX5 divergence indicator

I actualy figured it out. The indicator paints the arrows with one bar lag. It is not much but sometimes entry one bar later can be too late.

Divergence...

Please could any kind hearted soul help me by adding a divergence-line to the Schaff Trend Cycle. No need for bells and whistles, just the line on the indicator (not even needed for candles).

It would be very good of you to assist.

Many thanks in advance.

Reason: