Elite indicators :) - page 86

camisa:
Hi, I installed metatrader on a different computer and the indicator worked... PS: can someone code this indicator? Dynamic Range Indicator: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/10987-dynamic-range-indicator-identify-reversal-points-in-trends

I already got this indicator, if NewDigital wants I can post it here

No sorry.

I was reading those posts but as to evaluation ... how it is possible to evaluate without source code?

If the coder is well-known so all things become easy: we can believe in well-known reputable coders.

If not - so there are 2 things to evaluate: who is original author (sometimes the "author" is not the real author) and something about performance with bug free.

Any such a things should be evaluated by me (for example) and/or programmers if the original coder is unknown person ... but only if it is really valuable ... because no one wants to spend the time for nothing doing some evaluation helping the unknown coder with no reason ... you understand.

This elite section is not the place for any kind of commercial talking sorry.

Mom burst

Good indicator to me giving very early divergence and just plain early signals, my experience is no repainting after bar close.

Files:

Hi all,

What's the name of this indicator shown below. It shows the bar range shown in the grey box.

Thanks in advance, happy trading.

Files:
picture_8.png  17 kb

I think you are looking for this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

regards

mladen

Snowski:
Hi all,

What's the name of this indicator shown below. It shows the bar range shown in the grey box.

Thanks in advance, happy trading.

Kind thanks mladen, thought you might be the father of that nice gimmick.

Regards, Snow.

mrtools,

I like your setup with clean charts and only a few simple indicators. My trading method also involves using support/resistance and trendlines. Would you mind sharing that s/r indicator (dotted lines) as shown on your charts?

Regards,

DPB.

mrtools:
Good indicator to me giving very early divergence and just plain early signals, my experience is no repainting after bar close.

FX sniper's ergodic cci signal

hello!

could be possible for someone to add an extern alert parameter for this good indy by Linuxser ?

simply sound_alert=false

THANKS for any help

Done. But you should use uploaded version of FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger.

dr.house7:
hello!

could be possible for someone to add an extern alert parameter for this good indy by Linuxser ?

simply sound_alert=false

THANKS for any help

igorad:
Done. But you should use uploaded version of FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger.

THANKS many thanks igorad !

Reason: