Elite indicators :) - page 86

drhouse7
drhouse7  
camisa:
I have them all in indicators folder but it still doesn't show up

well i don't understand...try to install again metatrader (in an other folder)...

Anyone with this problem ?

Alex
Alex  

Trend bias indicator

Hello,

I have the same problem. The trend bias indicator does not show. Metatrader is installed properly and all of the indicators are in the indicator folder. Please repost the trend bias indicator separately. Thank you.

Regards

camisa
camisa  
profitrader21:
Hello,

I have the same problem. The trend bias indicator does not show. Metatrader is installed properly and all of the indicators are in the indicator folder. Please repost the trend bias indicator separately. Thank you.

Regards

Hi, I installed metatrader on a different computer and the indicator worked...

PS: can someone code this indicator? Dynamic Range Indicator: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/10987-dynamic-range-indicator-identify-reversal-points-in-trends

camisa
camisa  
camisa:
Hi, I installed metatrader on a different computer and the indicator worked... PS: can someone code this indicator? Dynamic Range Indicator: https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/commercial-talks/10987-dynamic-range-indicator-identify-reversal-points-in-trends

I already got this indicator, if NewDigital wants I can post it here

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

No sorry.

I was reading those posts but as to evaluation ... how it is possible to evaluate without source code?

If the coder is well-known so all things become easy: we can believe in well-known reputable coders.

If not - so there are 2 things to evaluate: who is original author (sometimes the "author" is not the real author) and something about performance with bug free.

Any such a things should be evaluated by me (for example) and/or programmers if the original coder is unknown person ... but only if it is really valuable ... because no one wants to spend the time for nothing doing some evaluation helping the unknown coder with no reason ... you understand.

This elite section is not the place for any kind of commercial talking sorry.

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Mom burst

Good indicator to me giving very early divergence and just plain early signals, my experience is no repainting after bar close.

san4x
san4x  

Hi all,

What's the name of this indicator shown below. It shows the bar range shown in the grey box.

Thanks in advance, happy trading.

Files:
picture_8.png 17 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

I think you are looking for this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178698

regards

mladen

Snowski:
Hi all,

What's the name of this indicator shown below. It shows the bar range shown in the grey box.

Thanks in advance, happy trading.
san4x
san4x  

Kind thanks mladen, thought you might be the father of that nice gimmick.

Regards, Snow.

riobell2007
riobell2007  

mrtools,

I like your setup with clean charts and only a few simple indicators. My trading method also involves using support/resistance and trendlines. Would you mind sharing that s/r indicator (dotted lines) as shown on your charts?

Regards,

DPB.

mrtools:
Good indicator to me giving very early divergence and just plain early signals, my experience is no repainting after bar close.