10points 3.mq4 - page 53

Live account...

Live account results with 10point3.

Thank you yeoeleven

yeoeleven

Thank you for your info. on post # 508 ,I'll forward test and update weekly.

Today it's give about 212$ on 5000$ demo account just for the first day. will update again next friday.

Time frame

sorry but what is the time frame?

Tf

sourour:
sorry but what is the time frame?

I am using H1 for Terminator & M30 for 10points 3

John

for your reference

trading report for 3 weeks. 4 days server down(my own server). this account is not a joint account nor any manage account, so I can afford to loss it. party people, the passed result doesn't represent its future performance. my settings is almost normal, read from the statement attached. 2 thing which i need to emphasis here, is I used MM=1 and MaxTrade=3. Cheers

this account i'm not switching to manual at all, even NFP!!!

Files:
statement_6.htm  57 kb

sorry, this is the updated report, there is 2 position which is not suppose to make losses, which is EURUSD and USDCHF, because i accidently open a chart with the EA drag in togather...my bad...anyway, i do closed them manually but the other few position closed simultaneously... a big hit before the turning point :P

Files:

kenari05:
har har har

now its 60% profit...screenshot available upon request.

Hello Kenari05,

After this day, it would be very interesting to see your results with these moves.

Since the latter message (of 10-31-2006, 04:27 PM) the you not always nothing put here, this is in my opinion the proof of your messonges and manners not very honest. You know very although this methode such as you presented it is prefabricated and never will be able to be profitable to term.

I do not hide my statements and nor does not modify the results which are all the time visible in my signature

And if you were banished here, it is well the proof of your dishonesty .

I closed here my discussed with you.

Please ignore scams

Somebody's post was being removed. I dont wanna be a dump ass, I deleted the sentenses I mentioned before. And thanks to administrator.

your results need to be improved...thats all i can say

Thanks for your concern. Please don't market your stuff here anymore. If you do have a system to sell/rent or whatever, please go to commercial!!!! Good luck!

Reason: