10points 3.mq4 - page 47

YupYup:
I do not get you!! This forum is suppossed to be a place where people help other people and here you again boasting your settings work. based on your profit column, it looks like your positions are not held for very long. As you may or may not know NorthFinance says that a position needs to held for AT LEAST 10 MIN., yes this is true i asked them 2 days ago. So if you are holding your positions less than 10 minutes, they consider that scalping, and i'm willing to bet they'll stop your account. So please keep that in mind, i would hate for you to have your account closed by them because you were scalping! So with all this being said, if you are not scalping don't worry about a thing, but if you are be VERY careful!!

its not scalping...they allow it when we set target limit...so i am fine

Looking good

BrunoFX:
Hello yeoeleven,

I confirm that a big capital must be available (big) and begin with of small Lot.

Now I do not use this strategy in his functioning (too dangerous) but certain of these principles as you will be able to see it in my signature

Your results are interesting Bruno.

Only using EURUSD with a smaller TP and the account maximising setting you have had good results.

Care to share more of your principles?

John

Hello yeoeleven,

I think that the does not trader on big Lots and with time on the charts, the brokers should not consider it as a scalp.

Me, I use TF: h1 with my methode

Hello yeoeleven,

Yes, I work currently on this devise. Nevertheless, I cannot say you which are the exact principles of this strategy for the method is to sale and works for accounts managed.

I can simply see said that there is a part of this strategy is the multi-lots and some indicators to open or close the orders in order to keep the maximum free margin .

Maximising settings

BrunoFX:
Hello yeoeleven,

Yes, I work currently on this devise. Nevertheless, I cannot say you which are the exact principles of this strategy for the method is to sale and works for accounts managed.

I can simply see said that there is a part of this strategy is the multi-lots and some indicators to open or close the orders in order to keep the maximum free margin .

Hi Bruno,

we certainly wouldn't want you to disclose sections of a commercial EA but if you can from observing it point us into a more profitable setting of our EA that would be appreciated.

If you would like to let our members know the name and location of your EA I would not consider it to be a hijack of the thread rather a way of helping us to gain profit from the world of Forex trading.

John

hi bruno:

Why there is no TP price in your statement?

Thanks

Hello saat2006 ,

Like I mentions it above, I cannot give the details specific of this strategy.

I can say to you that I am used as indicators for open and the close of my orders thus not need for TP

Great Idea...

BrunoFX:
Hello saat2006 ,

Like I mentions it above, I cannot give the details specific of this strategy.

I can say to you that I am used as indicators for open and the close of my orders thus not need for TP

Hello Bruno,

I understand your useage for this strategy, and i find it´s a great idea !! How do you handle the order execution ? How to handle the entry ? Do you use a second account, maybe demo and ever when there is opened a order you do it also manual on you live account ?? How do you close the orders open the pipstep orders, do u use an EA for close the orders or handle it manually ??

I think too it´s better to conrtol if you trade this strategy manual, but there should be a robot for closing all positions and alert you if there is a possible setup to trade, don´t you ??

Regrads from austria and thank you,

mr.trader

kenari05:
its not scalping...they allow it when we set target limit...so i am fine

kenari,

what´s your problem ?? What guy u are ????

This is a forum, there help people another not hide some things about a good idea... You take all our information, improve it forward, show us your results and tell us... "NO NO... you don´t get my strategy..."

Why the hell do you do that ??

Do you think it´s correct ??

I and many others don´t !

mr.trader

kenari05:
what is your period of testing? that could be the trend is bearish all the way

I'm using M5.

Reason: