10points 3.mq4 - page 54

you have reason davidke20,

Yes often this a misleading manner and diverted to arrive to sell products.

But as to every time are themselves scam and they shows only false statement and nothing true.

is it still somebody out there still workin with this EA? can you guys keep posting idea and result? i feel like i'm the only idiot using it to build some stupid return ini few weeks.

still here

hey man ,,I'm testing with u,

and now testing terminator beside the 10 point,

time will till which one is better.

when i reach something realistic in result and amount to begin with i will send it,i think it's matter of time and passion and before all that the God willing

10 points 3

I'm testing 10 points3 EA, start from 2/ nov. not many orders but

all close with profit.

yeoeleven:
I have downloaded DLMv1.4-MQL4Contest.mq4 from http://elcactus.com/index.php

There is no code supplied so I have had to start it as supplied also needed is the FX_FISH_2MA.mq4 indicator which I also used as supplied but has options to vary. For those using the default metatrader platform I suggest changing one of the colors from black to white.

This will take the place of the DLMv1.3 testing and I will use all the recommended pairs.

John

Edited to add that the source code is supplied but when the EA opens the second page is not available for adjusting.

Can you please include this EA in the post - I am not a member of that FORUM.

sdln28:
Can you please include this EA in the post - I am not a member of that FORUM.

There you go but I recommend registering for their forum it is free and there is useful information there about this EA and the 10points plus the DLM series.

John

yeoeleven:
There you go but I recommend registering for their forum it is free and there is useful information there about this EA and the 10points plus the DLM series. John

John,

I haven't heard to many things about DLM on this thread. Would you say that it is a possibility compared to 10point3?

Dlm

mtaboneweb:
John, I haven't heard to many things about DLM on this thread. Would you say that it is a possibility compared to 10point3?

I tested DLMv1.3 and it worked profitably but it's main difference from 10points3 apart from the Dynamic Stop was that it was to turn off during news and a csv file was required to tell it when to stop.

The csv file on the site was empty and no further updates were available so it seemed to me that a subscription to the site was needed to test DLM fully. Also only the ex file was available so that was a restriction too.

I ran the dual testing for a few weeks and the results were profitable but in the end stopped the test in favour of the Terminator which with my original setting was not very good. I am pleased to say that my later testing of Terminator with your settings is proving to be a better proposition.

I posted 13 detailed statements with my results using DLM in early October.

John

Thanks for the post yeoeleven

Terminator

A view of the Terminator screen just after the EURUSD closed a successful trade. The Pivot line, Support & Resistance lines make for a colorful display.

I left Terminator running over the weekend, the choice was to take a $399.60 loss. You could say that I have been hopefully waiting for this for a few days.

Will report on Terminator and 10points 3 Dynamic Stop as the week progresses.

John

Files:
eurusd_15.gif  43 kb
Reason: