10points 3.mq4 - page 51

Latest Terminator results

Here are my latest results using Terminator on 5 demos. I am still running 10point3 on my real accountwith the latest freely shared settings.

Terminator

mtaboneweb:
Here are my latest results using Terminator on 5 demos. I am still running 10point3 on my real accountwith the latest freely shared settings.

Having been encouraged with your first report I have returned to Terminator and selected the #1 option trading Pivot points with good result.

10points 3 Dynamic stop is still plugging away and has caught up $600 of the $1200 that the earlier losing MaxTrades6 cost on Tuesday. I will be closing down prior to the NFP and will post the weekly and 3 weeks progressive totals then.

John

Files:
term11.htm  17 kb
term11.gif  5 kb

current version please

to yeoeleven

Could you please post 10 point 3 EA and your setting again ?

I try to download from first's page link but it's can't use.

Thank you

bugkeab:
to yeoeleven

Could you please post 10 point 3 EA and your setting again ?

I try to download from first's page link but it's can't use.

Thank you

We mostly are using the 10points 3 Dynamic Stop that can be found on page 18 of this thread, read around that page to get an understanding of what the stop loss is about and why it was introduced by tururo.

My settings for the main forward testing account are:-

TakeProfit=25.00000000

Lots=0.10000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=15.00000000

MaxTrades=6

Pips=15

SecureProfit=10

AccountProtection=1

OrderstoProtect=3

ReverseCondition=0

EURUSDPipValue=10.00000000

GBPUSDPipValue=10.00000000

USDCHFPipValue=10.00000000

USDJPYPipValue=9.71500000

StartYear=2005

StartMonth=1

EndYear=2006

EndMonth=12

EndHour=22

EndMinute=30

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=0

Magic=10201

I am using M30 TF and have removed GBPUSD & USDJPY from my main testing because they have proved to be more volatile than the other 2 pairs and I am testing to find the safest pairs to use on a small live account.

You may have to change the AccountsisNormal setting from 0 to 1 if you want to use unit settings below .1

Please add to our information bank by posting your results.

John

Retracement

From my second testing platform I have included a gif showing directional changing with 10points3 but have mainly included it to show how retracements or spikes can be utilised by this EA to our benefit.

There has been some comment re news announcements and this example shows how spikes and retracements can often be traded successfully. Having said that I will still be closing off prior to the NFP my main account but will leave the second account run for evaluation.

John

Files:
usdjpy.gif  45 kb

broker respond

yeoeleven:
From my second testing platform I have included a gif showing directional changing with 10points3 but have mainly included it to show how retracements or spikes can be utilised by this EA to our benefit.

There has been some comment re news announcements and this example shows how spikes and retracements can often be traded successfully. Having said that I will still be closing off prior to the NFP my main account but will leave the second account run for evaluation.

John

maybe it's not the time for this question ,,,

but I'm always wonder what is going to happen to the 10 point logic if the broker refused to do an order in the news time ,,most of the broker hang or accept completely different price.

could any one tried this EA on real account tell us his broker and his response while news time.

typhoon_gr9:
maybe it's not the time for this question ,,,

but I'm always wonder what is going to happen to the 10 point logic if the broker refused to do an order in the news time ,,most of the broker hang or accept completely different price.

could any one tried this EA on real account tell us his broker and his response while news time.

I already tried it on my live account and lost many $.

The third order wasn't created bu i don't know if it is because the broker refuse the order (news) or because i hadn't enough marging ?!

I started https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175440

as an attempt to #1 not derail EA threads with copyright info #2 focus efforts and communication for protecting copyright.

Copyright holders wanting help, or volunteers willing to find violators please comment in that thread.

Nice statements yeoeleven,

Can u tell me where is the big difference between the both EA´s 10point 3 and DLM 1.3 and generally, where is the big difference to Terminator 2.x from the Elite section ?

Witch indicator do you use to determine the trend direction ?

If i compare the two EA´s with Terminator 2.x i see there are less open orders, it it only because started today or are the open orders gnerally not more ?

Can u please share thoose both EA´s (and your settings) once more here or please give me a link !

Thank you,

mr.trader

Reason: