10points 3.mq4 - page 48

Dear friends,

I'm Davidke20 from http://www.forexclarity.com, we have a thread that we open testing on 10point3 over there. About the lil Kenari05, dont worry about his settings, I can foreseen the big bang is infront of him/her, so let him be with that settings. The 40% return over that few days is plain luck, and I'm so sure about that because no matter what setting you use on the EA, it will profit that way during a trending day, so we might not need his information somehow. Dont let this lil bugger destroy the heat from our heart to improve the system. Good luck

har har har

now its 60% profit...screenshot available upon request...

It was u! U bring the community down!!!

Kenari05,

Good for you. Wish you good luck. I suppose you're only comming in to dig some good EA and run it, then asking for people to join your IB programme so you can make money on top of that. And I doubt you're gonna give the best setting you have on this EA. Seriusly, I think you're taking advantage of other's intellectual property, this is not far from becoming a pirated CDs seller. I dont know whether I do this right, but I feel since you started this, people will start to keep things to themself. Because at anyone time, you did warn us there is certain number of animal out there trying to steal goods from TSD to make their own tools of diggin income, I personally feels that sharing of trading methods,EAs,Settings is stupid since you post the requst, because we give you a chance to steal. I wont argue with you anymore! I sincerely hope everybody ban you!

Hello mr.trader,

I would not give the details of the strategy, (already mentioned several times in my preceding messages) I replied in comparison with the usage of this strategy type with my brokers.

This is effectively an account demo in my signature for it forbade me to show the statements my real accounts and of my accounts managed. And effectively, this good a strategy automated with an ea otherwise, it is me technically impossible to close all these positions simultaneously

Best regards from France

davidke20:
Kenari05, I wont argue with you anymore! I sincerely hope everybody ban you!

i'm with u,who else will join us ???

typhoon_gr9:

Kenari05,

I personally do not wish to turn this thread into something it was not intended for but I do feel that it is poor of an individual to come on here, benefit from everyones teamwork, and then not share your own settings. We are all working towards a common goal here so that we can make some extra cash and people have spent a lot of time contributing beyond belief. Anyone who would join in only to take ideas and contribute nothing other than "ha ha, my settings are better than yours are..." is a completely useless person in my mind. If you truely were a better person than I imagine your approach would have been different from the start. Remember, what comes around goes around.

typhoon_gr9:

the only thing i can say to that story... AWAY WITH HIM, HE COME HERE TAKE OUR KNOW HOW AND THAN HE TWIT US...

A - W - A - Y !!!!

kenari05:
har har har now its 60% profit...screenshot available upon request.

Hello Kenari05,

After this day, it would be very interesting to see your results with these moves.

Bad day again...

Ok, that's it... I have stopped the USD/CHF again after a very disappointing lose right now. I had stopped it in the past and decided to go again much to my diappointment. I am only going to run this EA on the EUR/USD from now on. You can see my poor results below.

These are my current settings that were applied to both currencies...

extern double TakeProfit = 25;

extern double Lots = 0.05;

extern double InitialStop = 1;

extern double TrailingStop = 15;

extern int MaxTrades=6;

extern int Pips=15;

extern int SecureProfit=10;

extern int AccountProtection=1;

extern int OrderstoProtect=3;

extern int ReverseCondition=0;

extern double EURUSDPipValue=1;

extern double GBPUSDPipValue=1;

extern double USDCHFPipValue=1;

extern double USDJPYPipValue=0.9715;

extern int StartYear=2005;

extern int StartMonth=1;

extern int EndYear=2006;

extern int EndMonth=12;

extern int EndHour=22;

extern int EndMinute=25;

extern int mm=0;

extern int risk=30;

extern int AccountisNormal=0;

extern int Magic = 10201;

Sadly enough, I was actually making a come back on the account.

Terminator

I would also like to mention that I have started testing the Terminator EA with 5 different demo accounts. Each account is running H1 timeframes on all 4 currencies. For each account I have chosen to use a different indicator. Settings are as listed below...

extern double TakeProfit = 38; // Profit Goal for the latest order opened

extern double Lots = 0.01; // We start with this lots number

extern double StopLoss = 0; // StopLoss

extern double TrailingStop = 0;// Pips to trail the StopLoss

extern int MaxTrades=10; // Maximum number of orders to open

extern int Pips=18; // Distance in Pips from one order to another

extern int SecureProfit=10; // If profit made is bigger than SecureProfit we close the orders

extern int AccountProtection=1; // If one the account protection will be enabled, 0 is disabled

extern int AllSymbolsProtect=0; // if one will check profit from all symbols, if cero only this symbol

extern int OrderstoProtect=3; // Number of orders to enable the account protection

extern int ReverseCondition=0; // if one the desition to go long/short will be reversed

extern int StartYear=2005; // Year to start (only for backtest)

extern int StartMonth=1; // month to start (only for backtest)

extern int EndYear=2030; // Year to stop trading (backtest and live)

extern int EndMonth=12; // Month to stop trading (backtest and live)

//extern int EndHour=22;

//extern int EndMinute=30;

extern int mm=0; // if one the lots size will increase based on account size

extern int risk=0.01; // risk to calculate the lots size (only if mm is enabled)

extern int AccountisNormal=2; // Zero if account is not mini/micro

extern int MagicNumber=222777; // Magic number for the orders placed

extern int Manual=0; // If set to one then it will not open trades automatically

extern int OpenOrdersBasedOn=1; // Method to decide trades:0=MACD, 1=Pivot Point Time Zone, 2=Support and Resistance,

// 3=i_Trend RSI, 4=i_TrendRSIStoch, 5=i-TrendRSIStochMoneyFlowIndex

extern int TimeZone=16; // Time zone to calculate the pivots (not all the methods uses it)

OpenOrdersBasedOn is set to 1 on demo 1, 2 on demo 2, etc.

I have decided to take this EA into consideration because it is mostly based on the 10point3 EA but with different indicator choices. Part of my problem with the 10point3 is that it makes a judgement to buy/sell based on very little information. Plain and simple, if MACD is down from the previous bar the short and if it is up the long. More often that not, I see where it is buying when I would have sold and vice versa. I wanted to see if any of the other indicators in the Terminator EA put the orders in a better direction which should help.

Here are my results so far.

By the way, kenari05 has to keep his eyes closed so he doesn't benefit from this post since he wont share...

Reason: