10points 3.mq4 - page 23

Tugatrader:

My account balance here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkFmslA4578

Hi Tuga,

I don't like this EA.

In the begining looks very nice.. in the 4 months of the year ia have trading whit this EA on my real account.. and i

start whit 10 000$ account.. in 4 months my account turns to 35 000$.. but in may i lost all my money... ... The NFP... 400 pips trending in many currencies.. 1000 pips on cable and eur/aud...

Now.. in range days looks very good.. but bicarfull... when the big gamers became of vacances the market will star to move very high volatile and fast and you can lose all your money in 2/3 days...

Whit 15 pips size and 5/6 max trades.. you can go until 75/100 pips... but if the market move 150/200 or 300 pips in a single day? ... What you can do is use 15/20 max trades ... but you have to be a very big account...

If you use max trades 15 and 15 pips size... in micro mini account by interbankfx...

0.01..0.02..0.04...0.08..0.16..0.32..0.64...1.28.. 2.56..5.12..10.24...20.48..40.96..81.92...163.84 lots... only in 1 currency .... and only in 225 pips move...

Sorry my bad inglish

Fast_cris:
Hi Tuga,

I don't like this EA.

In the begining looks very nice.. in the 4 months of the year ia have trading whit this EA on my real account.. and i

start whit 10 000$ account.. in 4 months my account turns to 35 000$.. but in may i lost all my money... ... The NFP... 400 pips trending in many currencies.. 1000 pips on cable and eur/aud...

Now.. in range days looks very good.. but bicarfull... when the big gamers became of vacances the market will star to move very high volatile and fast and you can lose all your money in 2/3 days...

Whit 15 pips size and 5/6 max trades.. you can go until 75/100 pips... but if the market move 150/200 or 300 pips in a single day? ... What you can do is use 15/20 max trades ... but you have to be a very big account...

If you use max trades 15 and 15 pips size... in micro mini account by interbankfx...

0.01..0.02..0.04...0.08..0.16..0.32..0.64...1.28.. 2.56..5.12..10.24...20.48..40.96..81.92...163.84 lots... only in 1 currency .... and only in 225 pips move...

Sorry my bad inglish

Hello!

Your Englich isn`t bad, if it would be I couldn`t understand you with my 22 years old School Oxford English.

Okay, but do you have an alternative? If I remember you did built up some systems on VT, is it right??

Best regards

haubentaucher

Sorry.. statement

Files:
22_09_2006.htm  50 kb

Now i'm trading manualy the old system of gfxtrader (fxmoneymaker) of strategybuilderfx was the system that best results give to me and is more save..http://www.strategybuilderfx.com/showthread.php?t=8759&highlight=gfxtrader

I'm testing some Ea's too.. but the best is the makegrid193.mq4 only the side of interest.. the currencys:

Only longs

gbpchf

audjpy

gbpjpy

usdjpy

usdchf

nzdusd

Only sell

euraud

eurgbp

The negative trades is acumulating interests... and the others is give me some profit... look statement

Stay well

The EA'S in elite section.... scalp net 1.5, Firebird v0.65 , MaChannel and GoldWarrior02b is given me some good results too... in my demo account's... but i have to confirm if is allways the same.. range.. trending... and inverse markets... all situations of the markets have to be tested before start whit some EA's in real account.. i learn the hard way lossing all my money

Stay well

It seems that the biggest problem with this EA is that you need to 'potentially' have some VERY DEEP pockets ($$$$)

is that a fair assessment ?

Okay guys, to say the truth I already loss money using DLM.

2 Weks ago GBP/JPY take me great part of the margin, because I had to many trades opened, AND against the SWAP rates.

This system supose that market don't have huge ralis and the crosses don't rush to far!

As Fast Cris said: "when the big gamers became of vacances the market will star to move very high volatile". I don't know if my account can suport this.

10points 3

yeoeleven:
I have started out forward testing this week by making EURUSD & GBPUSD sell and USDCHF & USDJPY buy on 10points 3. John

24 hours on I have had the following result.

The author of this EA has suggested not to trade during news announcements he has created the advanced EAs in the DLM series with options built in to avoid news trading. From my observations it is likely that prior to volatile news announcements that a spike in the opposite direction is likely, probably engineered to knock out those who straddle the news, but in the case of this EA can either close or open a trade to the EA's benefit.

The author recommends 4 pairs to trade 10points 3 and I have concentrated on those exclusively. GBPUSD EURUSD USDCHF & USDJPY.

John

Files:
10points1.htm  24 kb

DLMv1.3

yeoeleven:

On DLMv1.3 I am only forward testing USDCHF buy and EURUSD sell.

Last week DLMv1.3 set all buy trades on all 4 pairs. Traditionally EUR & CHF mirror each others result so having both "buy" acted as a hedge but the profit from EUR was dramatically offset by the bigger loss on CHF.

John

After 24 hours starting at .05 unit with MaxTrades6 I have had the following result

Files:
dlmv1.31.htm  32 kb

yeoeleven:
After 24 hours starting at .05 unit with MaxTrades6 I have had the following result

Not bad at all. There is a simplified 1.4 version posted on the World MQL4 Championship http://championship.mql4.com/ that uses the FX_FISH_2MA to detect trend and according to the author has nice results on USDJPY H4.

I really like the author of this EA and think he is on to something.

Reason: