10points 3.mq4 - page 364

madscalp:
10p hedge 1 and 10p3 are not the same EA

I wanted to know exactly the using of 10p hedge

thanks

Actually you can run on the demo on gbpusd 15min, and you will see the result. And if you modify the opening condition then it IS 10p3. if don't modify then it continuesly open positions...thus enlarge profit, ofcoz risky....

veritasfx:
Actually you can run on the demo on gbpusd 15min, and you will see the result. And if you modify the opening condition then it IS 10p3. if don't modify then it continuesly open positions...thus enlarge profit, ofcoz risky....

Yes I agree.

The results are excellent

but it seems to work differently than 10p3 with others order sequences.

That is why I wanted an explanation on the way the orders are made.

I don't know when my account will be broken though these days it's profitable. and for the whole March 2008. But I noticed that when I backtest. My account broken but at the same day my live account is profitable. I don't know why.

this ea doesn't fit to jpy and chf that with sharp move and wide spread pairs.

My friend tried all pairs in Asia market and get 20% but in europ and usd market the account broken in 1 hour.

Be carefull.

I hope there's somebody can test and provide some opinion and report bug better fix the bug.

I think for gbpjpy the tp = 120, sl = 0, gap = 150....I've not tried yet, multiplier = 2.

there's another tip, when I don't want to have hedge, then use the standard 10p3, shutdown the contiues opening feature. then after close, no any further position will open.

veritasfx:
I don't know when my account will be broken though these days it's profitable. and for the whole March 2008. But I noticed that when I backtest. My account broken but at the same day my live account is profitable. I don't know why.

this ea doesn't fit to jpy and chf that with sharp move and wide spread pairs.

My friend tried all pairs in Asia market and get 20% but in europ and usd market the account broken in 1 hour.

Be carefull.

I hope there's somebody can test and provide some opinion and report bug better fix the bug.

I think for gbpjpy the tp = 120, sl = 0, gap = 150....I've not tried yet, multiplier = 2.

Who has create this EA ?

Regards.

madscalp:
Who has create this EA ? Regards.

I modified with the standard 10pv3.02 just for fun

veritasfx:
I modified with the standard 10pv3.02 just for fun

Congratulations

I like very much your work !

In my opininon, it's an excellent EA.

Let's see on the long time with different pairs.

madscalp:
Congratulations

I like very much your work !

In my opininon, it's an excellent EA.

Let's see on the long time with different pairs.

thx. lots bug and other issues. i'll keep on improving it. any comment and test result is welcome.

Take profit divider is 1.25

Lot Multiplier is 3

Progression #1

Take Profit is -- 26

Pip distance is -- 25

Progression #2

Take Profit is -- 26/1.25 = 21

Pip distance is -- 25

Progression #3

Take profit is -- 21/1.25 = 17

Pip distance is --25

Understand. but any math theory? I'll check if it's risk and profit is worth. but any way I'll have a plan to have different scales.

wow...yesterday eu open till 5.12 lot....

Reason: