worked for someone else's uncle. what's next? - page 11

Mischek писал(а) >>

Yes

Cool! You could win a million at a time.

If it goes to court in Nizhny Novgorod and comes to trial on the merits, the methaquots will be invited as witnesses

The plaintiff's side shouldn't be suing for theft, but for cyber theft.

This is not good.

Mischek >> :

?

Next time they will read the contracts and know that they do not care about our laws (even ask the president),

And the wife will not carry 10k quid to anybody.

BARS >> :

Next time he will read the contracts where the company is located and know that they do not care about our laws (even ask the president),

And his wife won't be lugging around $10,000 to whoever.

>> "don't ask for whom the bell tolls ..."

Mischek >> :

>> "don't ask for whom the bell tolls..."

I've been in a similar situation. It's the same thing, but from the side.

Integer >> :
In market overview right button - "show all characters", then run the script, in exprts/files a text file named "SSymInfoAll.txt" will be created. This file is for all to see. The penultimate column in the file is the value of spread in $ when opening one lot, the last column is the excess of spread value MARGINREQUIRED.

Thank you very much !!!

Everything will be all right. It's true, it's a stab in the eye: "And Vaska listens while he eats".

>> coaster

Wow, you've invested in MT ... and can even withdraw from it ... :) ... What neglect are you talking about there ... learn to separate the subject into components ... Ukraine is still attached, it is such a mess that only Georgia is worse ...

Why get hysterical ... it is completely useless ... If you can change something, change it, if not you need to work with what you have ... analyze the situation ... expecting a 100% guarantee is utter stupidity ... it never happened, never will happen anywhere ... and in all areas of human activity ...

Look at the bourgeoisie ... even in companies that boast their alleged 100 year history and reputation, and entrance fees start at least $100K, and things can go wrong... and they talk to you like "we're turning over billions here, while you, with your pathetic lemon, are yapping about something" ... ... and there have been and are many regulations and lots of options tried ... so far the result is that no one has come up with a better mechanism based on reputation ... and it is also very difficult to resolve a dispute ... and our market is probably only 10 years old ... and for such an age it seems we have more than enough ...

Shouting about the need for regulation ... it is simple and beautiful ... but in reality the result is usually useless ... look at the insurance business ... many regulations have been introduced there ... but what is the use ... any regulation complicates things and no one can guarantee that the regulator will not screw up and be so perfect ... the regulator does not need to think about their reputation ...

The question is ambiguous ... on the one hand - how can a customer prove that he has not performed an action, but on the other - how can a brokerage house understand that the client is telling the truth ...

For now the situation is as follows:

On the side of TC - thinks the action can be done only through terminal and only he who knows the data for authorization ... There is no reason not to trust authorization in MT ... and all the risks of keeping passwords, etc.. ... all risks are on the client side ... if the client has suspicions of password he can change it at any time regardless of dealers ... i.e. even if it is not the client who has got his authorized data, this is an equivalent for dealers ... and dealers cannot univocally identify the fact ...

On the client side - be very careful with the password and so on ... ... have sufficient level of computer literacy ... i.e. working with their computers, system, firewall, virus issues ... in general to grow in this matter as high as possible ... at the first suspicion immediately change the password ... in general in any system is desirable to periodically change the password ... i.e.In general in any system it is advisable to change the password periodically ... i.e... pre-emptive action ... as soon as an unclear action is detected, immediately contact your dts in a calm and reasoned form and try to justify your position given that dts can not know exactly whether you're telling the truth or not ...

It's obvious that there is a bias towards the customer because he is not protected from blatant dirty work DT ... but ... there's ambiguity ... Any DT consists of at least 2 parts ... the owners and workers ... If the workers, the same dealer, that's something wrong on their own initiative, ie. If the workers of the same dealers messed up purely on their own initiative ... i.e., tried to realize their personal interests, then the owners will definitely understand this situation as theft from their pocket and the situation will be resolved quickly ... DC has all the logs and understand who did what there is no problem ... but if the dirty work of dealers is the owners' initial policy, this is a completely different scenario ...

All in all, I think the likelihood that a customer screws up is several times higher than the owners' initial policy ... They are now full of brokerage houses and clients can easily go back and forth ... and making a name and reputation is expensive and difficult to lose very easily and quickly ... so everything depends on reputation as the only real market mechanism ...

What and how can be improved here is also a difficult question ... restrictions may be set in the terminal in terms of volumes, etc... it is easy but it is useless when you lose the password because if the client sets restrictions in the terminal, he who knows the password will cancel them ... If you do not use the terminal but another way, for example a client comes to the office with a passport ... and the restrictions will be set in the trading house, once again there is a question of trust ... and its reputation ...

In general, the question is very complicated and simple functional solution has not come up yet ... maybe you will ... who knows ... :)

I offered my customers a good solution, but I'm coming at it from another side than the "attitude of a broker - customer" issue and it won't help you to avoid the obvious dirty work of a broker ... You may only hope for a reputation ...

The situation is entirely reminiscent of when a car is bought together with a licence.

;)))

Reason: