Raw Ideas - page 55

The problem is that what you see on the chart and logic by EA will be different. On the chart you see some MTF indicators on open bar and it can be changed anytime during the day. But when we are trading by EA so it will be on closed bar an may be not so attractive as you see it on the chart.

Do You know where can i find...

Hi

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me where can I find such indicator

Files:
dt.gif  3 kb

EMA crossover close and reverse

Hi All,

I have found an EA what does the Ema crossover. I would like to modify this EA a little bit, but i can't solve the problem.

The EA when realize a crossover goes for a long or a short trade. But it doesn't react to other crossovers until the position is opened.

It would be the best when there is another crossover, close the position and do a trade for the opposite direction (reverse).

It helps when the chart shows sideways.

Could anyone help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help!

intersza

Files:

Fake Balance

has anyone every tried to create a fake balance as part of there mm system so your 2% risk per trade is taken of that instead of your actual balance eg actual balance 60000 fake balance 25000 risk 500. so anything over 25000 is profit.

just a thought

Cheers

Beno

EA based on Daily chart for GBP/USD pair

Is there any EA out there which can give good profit based on weekly chart for GBP/USD pair.

The EA should be able to find the maximum highest and lowest so we can profit from all the range the pair travels.

Thanks

GD

Files:
week.gif  61 kb

Hidden Pivot Stop can it be done

I am looking to see if this has been made before or something similar

This is hard to trade manually but I think it might be a quite good EA

I was thinking of a hidden pivot stop that moves on to each bar either the high or low depending on weather the open is above or below the pivot.

Long Entry = On the open of a new bar if above the pivot

Short Entry = On the open of a new bar if below the pivot

Exit 1 TP = 20pips

Exit 2 Percentage TP 2%

Keep positions open until either the TP,s are hit or the pivot stop has been triggered

Only one position per bar

If in a long position then the pivot should be on the low of the previous bar when a new bar open move the pivot to the next bar and vice versa for the short.

any comments would be good

Cheers

Beno

Files:
hp.gif  48 kb

Free to test it.

I found this EA somewhere in the internet. It's called TotalEACompound. However it only trade on demo account. If somebody could change it to trade on LIVE account, it would be great.

[ATTACH]TotalEACompound[/ATTACH]

According to the creator. It's an EA that can generated 2000pips every week. However, for the first many trade. It will come in lost pips, pass it's lost pips it will generated much more profitable trades. Feel free to test it. It's a Smart Thinker EA. For Coders. Could you please make it better. By changing it's code or change it so it can trade on real live account.

Files:

Best Indicator

I think this is very good Indicator...

Can someone to coding this Expert Advisor for this indicator? I attach the Indicator.....Sorry my English is not good....I hope you all help me...Thanks..

This is a Image Indicator and Download below...

Files:

You posted the compiled version - .ex4, we need the .mt4 version to modify the coding!

Dave

Back-Count of bars.

Whenever an EA gives an entry signal, I want to count back a few bars to see how many such signals the EA has already given. If there are, say, five long signals given by the EA and the current one is the sixth signal, then the trend may be exhausted by then and so I do not wnat to take the current signal. So, how can I count back to how many signals are already triggered? Thanks in advance.

Chandra

Reason: