Hi everyone,

I have one problem.

I install some EA in my demo account for testing

For example;

EURUSD....Emily v8

USDCHF.... 100 pips a day

USDJPY... 100 pips a day

GBPUSD...Emily v8

But I guess, they executed only one time and one parity. and after that start one more order.. I mean, how can use all expert advisor (some is different) all parity at same time and same account.is it possible? Or I have to use only one expert advisor for one account at same time and same parity.

Please help me...

Thanks..

efendi:
Hi everyone,

I have one problem.

I install some EA in my demo account for testing

For example;

EURUSD....Emily v8

USDCHF.... 100 pips a day

USDJPY... 100 pips a day

GBPUSD...Emily v8

But I guess, they executed only one time and one parity. and after that start one more order.. I mean, how can use all expert advisor (some is different) all parity at same time and same account.is it possible? Or I have to use only one expert advisor for one account at same time and same parity.

Please help me...

Thanks..

If EA is having magic number as settings so you may select different magic number for different charts and attach EAs with different magic numbers to the chart and test it.

thanks

newdigital:
If EA is having magic number as settings so you may select different magic number for different charts and attach EAs with different magic numbers to the chart and test it.

Thank you, I tried to find magic number, but I did not find it. How can I recognize it?

last year, I traded manually, but I am really tired. I want to use some expert, but I don't know so well metatrader and EA. .

efendi:
Thank you, I tried to find magic number, but I did not find it. How can I recognize it? last year, I traded manually, but I am really tired. I want to use some expert, but I don't know so well metatrader and EA. .

Most Eas are having magic number. It should be in the settings.

Using diferent magic number you may test one EA with one pauir but with different settings on one account. Or to test many EAs.

Because you may attach as the following:

- EURUSD M5....Emily v8 with one settings and with magic number=11111);

- EURUSD M15....Emily v8 with different settings and with magic number=22222);

and some other EAs and so on.

And Metatrader will "understand" as the following:

- EURUSD M5....EA (anyone) with all the orders labeled with 11111;

- EURUSD M15....EA (anyone or the same one) with all the orders labeled with 22222;

and so on.

So you may use one EA per chart even if it is the same EA and the same pair and the same timeframe.

Some old EAs are not having magic number options.

@efendi

Unfortunately neither Emily nor 100 Pips as I know them use the MAGIC numbers to distiguish EA activity.

(Wether in external parameters nor inside the code)

newdigital:
Most Eas are having magic number. It should be in the settings.

Using diferent magic number you may test one EA with one pauir but with different settings on one account. Or to test many EAs.

Because you may attach as the following:

- EURUSD M5....Emily v8 with one settings and with magic number=11111);

- EURUSD M15....Emily v8 with different settings and with magic number=22222);

and some other EAs and so on.

And Metatrader will "understand" as the following:

- EURUSD M5....EA (anyone) with all the orders labeled with 11111;

- EURUSD M15....EA (anyone or the same one) with all the orders labeled with 22222;

and so on.

So you may use one EA per chart even if it is the same EA and the same pair and the same timeframe.

Some old EAs are not having magic number options.

I think, they are old and they don't have any magic number options.

Thank you for explanation.

Reason: