[WARNING CLOSED!] Any newbie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't go by. Can't go anywhere without you. - page 433

serii5533 писал(а) >>
>> wow thanks, it worked, why i-1 ?

The function OrdersTotal() only returns the number of open orders.

Then the order should be selected using the OrderSelect() function. The open orders are one after another, but the countdown starts from zero instead of 1. This means that if 1 order is opened, it will stand in the zero position. If 10 orders are opened, then the first one will stand in position 0, and the last one - in position 9. Therefore, we should always decrease 1 when passing from the amount to the position of the order.

thanks again, now it makes sense even to me)))))

Please suggest a broker with large spreads (>3) on DEMO for major currencies and

which have micro lots (0.01) and allow locking - needed to test EA in real trade.

I need it for testing in real trade. Thank you!

xeon >>:

Thank you helps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon, could you please tell me how to open an.ex4 file?

privereda >>:
Доброго времени суток! Подскажите пожалуйста как открыть файл .ex4

How to hack .ex4? :)

Otherwise, it runs like .mq4 (.ex4 is a binary file obtained after compiling .mq4).

A naive question for professionals... Why do the prices of each bar of the current chart in time series arrays differ in the number of digits from the broadcast quotes...

Suppose: EUR on the current bar Open=1.37254 in the array 1.3725, at the same time JPY Open=90.227 in the array turns into 90.2270

chief2000 >>:

Как взломать .ex4? :)

В остальном, он запускается как и .mq4 (.ex4 это бинарный файл, получаемый после компиляции .mq4).

Thanks, I've got it.)

Hello! I have made an indicator_MACDv1. The idea is simple, MACD crosses 0 up, up arrow appears, if down then down. All seems to be good and compiles (thanks who helped) and works.... but NOT so....... I would like if the condition coincided, then the arrow was only one....The indicator is attached. Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Files:

Hello, A=iCCI(Symbol(),5,14,PRICE_OPEN,0); - the formula shows the value of CCI 5 min. but the value itself is updated after 5 min... How to get CCI value of 5 min, which is displayed in indicator window on the left upper side? -(it changes with every tick...)
Reason: