Scripts: Modify SL and/or TP

Modify SL and/or TP:

I used to suffer from unnecessary losses and/or cutting my profit short since I wasn't fast enough to modify my SL and/or TP. That is why I've wrote these scripts that will allow me to react fast when I must modify my Sl and/or TP especially when I have many open and/or pending trades. I know there are plenty of Metatraders who also suffer from this and that is why I would like to share these scripts with you, hopefully it will be beneficial. Do not forget to send you comments as well and rate them. Happy trading!

Modify SL and/or TP

Author: Mario Gharib

Hi,

Can you please updated the script as below:

Say I have 2 or 3 BUY positions already opend but those are now in loss.

Now I want to place another BUY trade so that altogether I'll have 10 pips profit.

The script has to calculate the LOT size for the new trade, and after placing the new trade, all the trades will be same TP and overall there will be 10 pips profit.

Thanks

I think many people have not tried to use this script; I have been using the one for MT4 & it is very slow. This is blazing fast on MT5. I have even moved away from MT4 you can end not getting the price you want because MT4 servers seems to be slow. I use this script with combination of close all trades in MT5. I have tried to rate a 5 star for some reason my rating ended up being a 2 and have been trying to change it system won't allow me do alter it to a 5 star. Great work

Hi I've downloaded the script on mt5 but im unsure how to use it as i don't use code bases, coul you teach me how?
Reason: