It's impossible to make money on Forox!!! - page 44

VladislavVG:
You are definitely a blonde ;) : I highlighted in the quote of your post why I thought so ;)....

No, she's not a blonde, she's just an advertising agent for an intermediary firm that makes money on the spread. hence the "knowledge".

If you're afraid, don't do it.

you do - don't be afraid... (С)

that's the psychology.

Serg111:
And what don't I understand?

It's too big a layer to describe in one word.

let's start with what are "demo millionaires" and "demo investing"? :)

AlexEro:

(A lone gunshot is heard and the thud of a body falling to the floor)

Do not get greedy and then everything will work out. Open orders for minimal volumes, do not rush to close profitable orders,

Keep them as insurance, and obtain profits from opposite orders. In this case you will not be able to lose your deposit.

nabatov:

Don't get greedy and you will succeed. Open orders for minimal volumes, do not rush to close profitable orders,

Keep them as insurance, and take profit from counter orders. In this case you will not be able to lose your deposit.

Nothing is impossible.

Diamant:

It is too big a layer to describe in one word.

let's start with what are "demo millionaires" and "demo investing"? :)

I don't know. I work in real life. you know what "demo millionaires" and "demo investments" are.

Anything is possible! The main thing is not to give up. I couldn't do it for two years. But now I seem to be doing okay. I'll still try to improve my skills.

By the way, there are some good EAs, but if you set them up properly and add your skills to a couple of good indicators then quite good comes out

What the hell kind of championship is this? It's a SLIVATORS' championship.

Do better than that, RaF.
Reason: