10points 3.mq4 - page 100

Thanks for this!

I did get some backtests to run on MIG, still won't work on Velocity though, gotta be something simple

Tross

10 pointa

Hi Tross

Earlier today was not able to test on Velocity, was having other computer problems,my wife suggested we do a system restore. After the restore still no backtest ended up disabling all the firewalls and was able to get a connection.Found some more errors on RMI version backtested again but still no sells, don't know what the problem is.

Regards

mrtools

mrtools:
Backtest attached mrtools

looks like this one a lot safer to go live i dont mind got stopped out as long as winning trade higher than losing trade

mrtools

Is the purpose of RMI to only make trades when it is lower than 70 and higher than 30 ?

One of the '<' was backwards, or vice versa

Also replaced VHF with VHF_v1 in there somewhere.

Anyways heres the one I fixed, so you can see what I changed. I'm not sure it's what you intended tho.

Tross

May be you guys should try back test it since 2000 => 2006. I've done that on multiple version of DLM myself, some of the indicator cant open short since 2003, because the major trend is up for GBPUSD recent years. 2000=>2002 is major downtrend, and 2002Jun => end of 2006 all uptrend. My 2 pips.:rolleyes:

mrtools:
Attaching fixed versions of originals I posted the other day. Found my version of VHF was having zero divide problems, changed it out with Igorad's version,also found some errors I made putting it together, currently backtesting and will post results when done.

Regards

mrtools

mrtools,

The code calls for "Center of Gravity 2" indicator and will not run without it. It is not included in the zip file. Could you please post this indicator also.

Thanks

there you go

Files:

Tross:
mrtools

Is the purpose of RMI to only make trades when it is lower than 70 and higher than 30 ?

Anyways heres the one I fixed, so you can see what I changed. I'm not sure it's what you intended tho.

Tross

Wow, Mr. Tools' backtest result is really promising!

Well, earlier I also had my issues with the RMI version. I will try again backtesting with the fixed version later today.

Thanks

10 points

mrtools

Tross

Thanks Tross,

Had found the VHF that I missed, didn't find the RMI mistake and yeah the purpose of RMI is for 10 points to only trade between 30 and 70.Thanks again.

Regards

mrtools

can someone backtest for october, nov and dec 06?

Reason: