_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 197

check the start time ,stop time ,spread,

lieren:
check the start time ,stop time ,spread,

I'tried in default mode... also changing some parameters, but... nothing !! i don't understand where is the problem...

Backtest result this Thunder4wd v1 need an improment

I have back test this ea..sadly this ea show a big draw down maintainly for 4 days..and back to deposit money then rise back....i hope some one will cut this draw down maybe using another filter.

Thunder4WD_v2c ea

hi

where can i download the Thunder4WD_v2c ea, i have looked in the attachments and can't find it in there

please anyone advice!!!!

It is very Power

Indicator

a very good EA that you can do with this indicator. Who opens a possitive by green or red arrow. then close the possitive arrow next to the color object. then that opens another possitive continued by the new fleche color.

you can do this and EA Pourrat test on a demo account

THX

The markets are kind of crazy right now. I would not trade this EA until the markets calm down. Currently, that will not happen until the current recession is over.

If you want to make money, then lose it all then make more money and lose it all in one day, then keep trading this EA. This EA does well, then in one day will wipe out your profits for a week.

How to wipe account!

holyguy7:
The markets are kind of crazy right now. I would not trade this EA until the markets calm down. Currently, that will not happen until the current recession is over. If you want to make money, then lose it all then make more money and lose it all in one day, then keep trading this EA. This EA does well, then in one day will wipe out your profits for a week.

Thanks holyguy7,

You should have said it couple of days before, it wiped my hard work for two weeks in one night!

friday remove

quote :

fucking the friday,it is very bad to me .

who have the bad friday also?

Just cut the friday setting...

Help on time settings please

Please pardon my level of ignorance .... This is my first post and I can't see where the search facility is for this post.

I'm not sure what to change my time settings (OpenHour = and CloseHour =) to.

I'm using a MT4 Demo with a version set to United World Capital, Ltd. in Cyrpus. This was pre set when I downloaded the demo account from metaquotes.net.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Reason: