Trailing Stop EA - page 5

Trailing Stop in Last Low/ Last High

Hi,

I am looking for EA to trail the stop to Low of the previous bar for buy order and High of the previous bar for sell order.

newdigital:
Insert this EA to the chart and you will have the automatic trailing stop for all the orders opened. You may have two kind of T/S:

- S/L is moving on the value of T/S from the beginning when the order is opened;

- S/L is moving if the profit is more than T/S.

Note: Put this EA to the one chart only. It works for all the orders opened (and will open).

Millions of thanks

This is exactly what I was looking for.

To those users who had asked if this EA can set a stop loss if you don't set a primary stop loss, the answer is yes. Even if you just enter to a trade while this EA is active and you don't set a primary stop loss, when the price moves to the direction of your trade and meets the minimum setting for the trailing stop loss in this EA, it creates the stop loss and then moves it along with the price movement.

That's really great. Thanks again.

matrixebiz:
Hello, just wondering if anyone has come across a Trailing Profit by$ EA?

Sort of like Training Stop but instead of moving SL it keeps track of profit.

I would like to have a buffer lets say a TP of 5$ so if account profit keeps rising good but if account profit get to $20 but then starts loosing $5 then close all orders. Kind of like locking in profits but if starting to drop let close all and be happy Thank you

Hi,

I moved the post thinking this tool was already developed by KimIV but now I check his website and it is down.

Buy All EA

Does anyone have a Buy All or Sell All EA that will execute trades on all open chts, not just one pair, and preferrably an adjustable SL and TP based on all chts it opens. I have same for Close all with Pips. Wondering if anyone had one for Buy and/or Sell. Thank You

FastFreddy1:
Does anyone have a Buy All or Sell All EA that will execute trades on all open chts, not just one pair, and preferrably an adjustable SL and TP based on all chts it opens. I have same for Close all with Pips. Wondering if anyone had one for Buy and/or Sell. Thank You

Almost every EA do that. I mean, the EA will work in the chart where is attached.

Hi all!

I know there is alot of money manager EA......

But no one include ONLY those simple commande as:

Stop Loss

Trailing stop / could be step one...

and Take profit

ONLY THAT!

--------------------

It sound amazing for me that that no one around here ever create that simple tool to make SL and TL automatic on all trade and we always falls on some NASA MM EA....

Plz, preatty plz, let me now if your have that tools per PM.

And thx, but i allready went trough the swiss army, etrailing, stepstop, MTP 0.2.... name it...

I need a simple one including all those command, or someone willing to make this simple code.

INz!

inzider:
Hi all!

I know there is alot of money manager EA......

But no one include ONLY those simple commande as:

Stop Loss

Trailing stop / could be step one...

and Take profit

ONLY THAT!

--------------------

It sound amazing for me that that no one around here ever create that simple tool to make SL and TL automatic on all trade and we always falls on some NASA MM EA....

Plz, preatty plz, let me now if your have that tools per PM.

And thx, but i allready went trough the swiss army, etrailing, stepstop, MTP 0.2.... name it...

I need a simple one including all those command, or someone willing to make this simple code.

INz!

How about this one? https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175680

Trailing Manager

Hello there...

My name is Adrian. I do not have programming backgound. But I think of an idea on how to manage open position based on trailing stop.

Usually when managing open position I have to keep online, but sometimes I have to go out due other importances. So I need a simple EA to manage my open position. I wish somebody able to create me this EA.

I'll explain by this example.

Suppose I have an open position as follow:

Order : 102040

Type : Buy

Size : 1

Symbol : GBPUSD

Price : 1.4800

S/L : 40

T/P : 60

When the price has reached target point (1.4860), I will close 0.5 lot from the target price, and let the other 0.5 lot still open to follow the trend. Also at this time S/L modified to move forward to the initial open position added with spread, which is now the new S/L is 1.4804 (assume spread for GBPUSD:4)

When the price has move 10 pips (Price at 1.4870), I modified the S/L now have 25 pips range from Market Price or current S/L now moved to 1.4845.

Now, every price move forward 1 pip, I also move my S/L to 1 pip forward. But if price run backward, I don't modify my S/L and let S/L still at the last value.

My 0.5 lot trading will close when trend is reverse and price hit my last S/L.

The objective of my S/L movement is to catch the maximum profit of trend.

The basic EA parameter would be as follow :

Ticket_Order : 102040

Target_Percent_Closed : 50

Target_Move_Ahead : 10

Dynamic_Trailing_Stop_Range : 25

Which mean:

Ticket_Order : 102040

EA will only work for open position with ticket number 102040

Target_Percent_Closed : 50

When target reached I will close only 50% of position.

For example If I open 1 lot with Target_Percent_Closed : 50, then I only closed 50% of my current position (only 0.5 lot will closed)

Target_Move_Ahead : 10

I let price move ahead to 10 pips before modify my S/L to Dynamic_Trailing_Stop_Range value

Dynamic_Trailing_Stop_Range : 25

If Target_Move_Ahead value are filled, then S/L modified to Current Price - 25.

My objective is letting profit as high as S/L can catch the movement.

If somebody can build this EA, I really appreciate it.

Regards,

Adrian

Trailing stop

Is it possible in MT4 to set up a trailing stop......if so, how?

demons19:
Is it possible in MT4 to set up a trailing stop......if so, how?

Please, read this thread for EA with TS setup.

Reason: