10points 3.mq4 - page 470

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

2000 dollar initial deposit.

Since 30 of January 2012.

USDJPY only.

===================

- 10_pts_3_Smi_Rsi EA is on this post. Added the Rsi filter as an on off true or false. Fixed version is on this post.

- 10_points_3_Smi_new EA is on this post. The settings is on this post.

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

USDJPY only.

===================

- 10_pts_3_Smi_Rsi EA is on this post. Added the Rsi filter as an on off true or false. Fixed version is on this post.

- 10points_3_Smi_Adj_TakeProfit EA is on this post. What this version is doing is using the pips setting, as Ea opens a buy trade, it goes aganist you 20 pips the Ea should open another trade, with a new take profit the original take profit + 20 pips to keep the original take profit,if it still goes aganist the original trade another 20 pips the Ea should open another buy but this time the take profit is same as original but +40 pips and etc.. By default the take profit is 10 pips and lot increase is also default at 1.

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

Hi MrTool,

Have you had some time to look at my version to see what could be the bug ?

Thx !

Gamma

Hi MrTool,

Have you had some time to look at my version to see what could be the bug ?

Thx !

Gamma[/QUOTE

Hi Gamma,

Yes what i have narrowed it down to one of the account safety functions is telling the Ea that it can't open a new trade, am working on a way around it, just haven't figured out how yet, and exactly which safety function.

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

USDJPY only.

===================

gamma_gallus:
Here below my results :

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

IBFX broker,

3000 Euros initial deposit.

Since 18 of January 2012.

Different pairs, please have a look to myfxbook details (advanced stats - summary tab). Recently added GBPCHF and GBPCAD (balance more than doubled, so should be okay with 2 more pairs)

10P System | Myfxbook

cheers

Gamma

Results of your forward tests are really good.

Request you to please share the set file if possible, or general settings to EA if possible.

Also please share the EA code, as i also started the forward test at ""

major problem with my forward test is that EA (Taken from post "https://www.forex-tsd.com/martingale-average-cost-hedging/3473-10points-3-mq4-409.html#post409645") is not opening recovery trades with higher lot size properly.

hence if you or any senior can please share the EA, it would be really helpfull sir.

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA,

Martingale settings,

Alpari broker,

USDJPY only.

===================

rahul321:
Results of your forward tests are really good.

Request you to please share the set file if possible, or general settings to EA if possible.

Also please share the EA code, as i also started the forward test at ""

major problem with my forward test is that EA (Taken from post "https://www.forex-tsd.com/martingale-average-cost-hedging/3473-10points-3-mq4-409.html#post409645") is not opening recovery trades with higher lot size properly.

hence if you or any senior can please share the EA, it would be really helpfull sir.

Every few days, newdigital posts a link to various versions and settings (See either post before or after your post and read the fine print). Here is a direct link to the post containing version 1.01: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page273. Presets are probably in the zip file (They weren't zipped when I downloaded them).

thanks

RJo:
Every few days, newdigital posts a link to various versions and settings (See either post before or after your post and read the fine print). Here is a direct link to the post containing version 1.01: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page273. Presets are probably in the zip file (They weren't zipped when I downloaded them).

Thanks a lot for this, i have downloaded the same version, everything is working fine except, Martingale recovery trades are not opening for EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD only don't know why. for other currencies like USDJPY, EURJPY, USDCHF, EURGBP, GBPCHF and NZDUSD Martingale recovery trades are opening perfectly.

Can somebody help why is it so ,same default settings considered as in zip file.

rahul321:
Thanks a lot for this, i have downloaded the same version, everything is working fine except, Martingale recovery trades are not opening for EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD only don't know why. for other currencies like USDJPY, EURJPY, USDCHF, EURGBP, GBPCHF and NZDUSD Martingale recovery trades are opening perfectly. Can somebody help why is it so ,same default settings considered as in zip file.

Are you using the same default magic number setting across all pairs? My only guess is that the EA's Account Protection feature might be counting your orders as if they are all on one pair, causing newer orders not to open.

Having said that, I never changed any magic numbers across multiple pairs with IBFX as my broker. Every EA operates independently on my account, but this might be a broker/data specific issue. What's really strange for me is I've never seen Account Protection do anything while using the 10pfixed settings.

In the EA code, it looks like Account Protection should print a yellow price level on the chart (which I have never seen). If you are seeing this yellow line, the magic numbers might be your problem. Mr tools or newdigital, please correct me if I'm wrong here.

Reason: