10points 3.mq4 - page 440

newdigital - Thank you very much!

Fmfx1 - change in this version - 10pfixed-11.08.2011.set? There is pips 20, changed to 25? Or do you mean Take Profit from 50 to 25?

( And thank you very much for your help:) Sorry if bored:) )

andrej-7777:
Fmfx1 - change in this version - 10pfixed-11.08.2011.set? There is pips 20, changed to 25? Or do you mean Take Profit from 50 to 25? ( And thank you very much for your help:) Sorry if bored:) )

Just change pips to 25, and Take Profit to 55

andrej-7777:
I have two kinds of settings, what do you use?

1) 10p_new_1.set

2) 10pfixed-11.08.2011.set

Use the 10p_new.set for gbp/usd and use the other one for eur/usd but change the pips to 25.

It is the other account. Alpari broker, 1:100 leverage with 3,000 dollars initial deposit.

Since 05th of September.

EURUSD only.

Same EA and same settings with above posted.

it is EURUSD only with 3,000 initial deposit with 1:100 leverage, Alpari):

I hope this account will be alive as long time as possible

----------

My comments for this week:

As the best pair for this EA is USDJPY so I am thinking to add this pair to trade for this account. But I will need to wait for deposit to be increased to be at least 5,000 (it was 3,000 initially and it was increased to above 4,000 so - need some more days for 5,000.

That's all news.

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe, together with fixed indicators: download from this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

M1 timeframe, FXCM broker.

===================

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 14th of August:

EURCHF: 2514

EURJPY: 1307

EURUSD: 1961

USDCHF: 2986

USDJPY: 396

====================

Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):

EURCHF: 300

EURJPY: 297

EURUSD: 276

USDCHF: 447

USDJPY: 45

====================

Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 05th of August) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:

USDJPY:

EURUSD:

EURJPY:

EURCHF:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip file attached.

----------

I stopped trading AUDJPY because of big drawdown and few continuous losses for this pair. Also - there was big drawdown for USDCHF (this pair is profitable but with big drawdown only). Seems - I will stop trading USDCHF too.

The best pairs - less risky, small drawdown and small maxmum lot size: USDJPY and EURUSD.

Some pairs are profitable in pips calculation. It means that it will be profitable in case of fix lot size with no any martingale.

Just about p/l in 4 digit pips since the beginning of the trading (14 august)

EURCHF: 1426

EURJPY: 818

EURUSD: 2230

USDCHF: -286

USDJPY: 753

That's all news

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- 10points_3_Smi_1.3 EA is on this post. This is version 1.3 smi, the trailing stop and break even are separate also added a lot more safety features.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe, together with fixed indicators: download from this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

M1 timeframe, FXCM broker.

===================

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 14th of August:

EURCHF: 2624

EURJPY: 1701

EURUSD: 2562

USDCHF: 3161

USDJPY: 466

====================

Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):

EURCHF: 110

EURJPY: 388

EURUSD: 601

USDCHF: 175

USDJPY: 52

====================

Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 05th of August) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:

USDJPY:

EURUSD:

EURJPY:

EURCHF:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip/rar file attached.

----------

There was big drawdown for USDCHF last week (this pair is profitable but with big drawdown only). Seems - I will stop trading USDCHF.

The best pairs - less risky, small drawdown and small maxmum lot size: USDJPY and EURUSD. The best of the best for now is USDJPY (very small risk to trade with this EA)

Some pairs are profitable in pips calculation. It means that it will be profitable in case of fix lot size with no any martingale.

Just about p/l in 4 digit pips since the beginning of the trading (14 august)

EURCHF: 1731

EURJPY: 1118

EURUSD: 2155

USDCHF: 153

USDJPY: 1054

That's all news

===================

It is the other account. Alpari broker, 1:100 leverage with 3,000 dollars initial deposit.

Since 05th of September.

EURUSD only.

Same EA and same settings with above posted.

it is EURUSD only with 3,000 initial deposit with 1:100 leverage, Alpari):

I hope this account will be alive as long time as possible

----------

As the best pair for this EA is USDJPY so I am thinking to add this pair to trade for this account.

That's all news.

===================

10psmi.rar‎ can't be extract after download ....

laharjaya:
10psmi.rar‎ can't be extract after download ....

Hi Laharjaya,

I just tried version smi 1.02 and the file extracted, so not sure what the problem may be, maybe try downloading a newer version of winrar.