Once again, about the lokas. - page 61

Mathemat:

RekkeR, are you a trader or just a troll?

Your ability to turn everything on its head is impressive. And "saving" emoticons won't help you, if anything.

You can consider me a novice programmer, "because there are no fish there, and there are no fish there because it's not a pond but a skating rink ; ) ......".

))

What emoticons, are they mentioned all the time?

RekkeR:

Consider me a novice programmer, "because there are no fish there, and there are no fish there because it's not a pond but an ice rink ; ) ......

))

What emoticons, all the time mentioned?

And here are the same ones on the second line in the quote. You put them on almost every post you make, usually inlarger numbers.

Lest you say later that I have lied to you, I have highlighted them in red and found several more of your examples on the previous page alone:

With what?

))

And howl at the monitor?

))

Vladislav, are you a warrant officer or just a policeman?

)))

RekkeR:

Consider me a novice programmer, "because there are no fish there, and there are no fish there because it's not a pond but an ice rink ; ) ......

))

What emoticons, all the time mentioned?

if you ban second mirrors you may never see the back of your head! The answer is - why should you look at it, what will you see there and how can you put it into practice, etc., there are no investors nowadays who don't know what the means are. Smiley faces - (avatars) the same ones regularly judge (sometimes without understanding what). Hello loco-heads and loco-phobes alike!

Mathemat:

RekkeR,

... Smiley faces won't help you, if anything.

What, there is - what?

Mathemat 20.11.2011 19:08

- What do you mean - you are also a policeman and there are two of you?

)))

RekkeR:

What, there is - what?

- I mean - are you also a policeman and there are two of you?

)))

I'm a moderator, if anything. And I watch out not only for flooding/spam/routing/advertising, but also for trolling.

RekkeR:

What, there is - what?

- I mean - are you also a policeman and there are two of you?

)))

Mathemat:

I'm a moderator, if anything. And I watch out not only for flooding/spam/routing/advertising, but also for trolling.

That's what I thought.

Goodbye.

Speak your own, about your own. )))

VladislavVG:
Run, it's a cult)

VladislavVG:

At least put a smiley face ;).....

What emoticons? Showing the man where there is a gap in logic ))

Good afternoon!!! Maybe you should try to understand that locks (locks) -------- should not be done from a flashlight --------- i.e. when the deposit is already at death

First we need to make entering the lock a conscious process!!! i.e. entering the market ---------- a pendulum on locks------------ if anyone can help to finish writing the advisor (i did but the problem is spreads + commission) my skip eduard9898.

Reason: