10points 3.mq4 - page 435

Great, Thanks

snowyHH:
for the martingale-fans here:

today i set up a 10points3 - demo and named it "mini martingale". the goal is, to make many many small trades (like a scalper), not staying too long in the trades and to minimize the risk.

settings:

takeprofit: 15

pips: 5

orderstoprotect: 5

everything else as in the settings provided by newdigital (i think).

pairs: eurusd, euraud, eurjpy, gbpusd, audusd, gbpjpy

additionally on this account i run the "swiss army ea", mentioned by RJo earlier in this thread (thanks!). this ea will close ALL open trades if the floating drawdown of the account reaches 30%. i think about to set up the swiss army 6 times, individually for each pair, so that this ea closes only the orders in the pair with the drawdown.. i don't know yet.

Live Demo on Myfxbook

explanation about the 26 losing trades in a row at the beginning, all are between 2 and 3 pips:

while setting up the swiss army, i did some wrong setting. in the moment, the 10p3 opened an euraud-trade, the swiss army closed it immediately. the 10p3 tried again - close again. this whole thing 26 times! very funny to watch this action..

but now everything runs fine.

Did you do any backtest with this settings? If yes pls kindly upload.

Thanks

no, i don't like backtesting. i have an idea, make a setup and start a live demo. while running maybe i see weak points of the settings and try to improve.

but feel free to backtest. i attach the setfile.

Files:

Just something about this trading:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page288 - I stopped trading AUDJPY. Because of big drawdown.

So, for now - I am using EURCHF, EURJPY, EURUSD, USDCHF and USDJPY.

And EURUSd is traded separatedly as well with good results for now:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page289

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- Some explanation about how to setup for different pairs - read this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- some other martingale settings for 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post.

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

And it is the other account. Alpari broker, 1:100 leverage with 3,000 dollars initial deposit.

Since 05th of September.

EURUSD only.

Same EA and same settings with above posted.

it is EURUSD only with 3,000 deposit with 1:100 leverage, Alpari):

I hope this account will be alive as long time as possible

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

- EA is trading on 3,000 dollars initial deposit using stats website - read this post for results online.

- next version 10points_3_Smi_1.02a EA is on this post: changed out the trailing stop, added a breakeven plus trailing.

- non-martingale settings for 2 versions of the EAs with pre-set files and trading results - read this post;

- 10points_3_Easy EA is on this post. This version is using TDI, heiken ashi and by default 5 period high low ma.

- 10points_3_Easy-1 EA is on this post. This version is using different TDI indicator which seems to be better.

10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA fixed version with settings for M1 timeframe, together with fixed indicators: download from this post.

Statements by pairs and visual statements are attached to this post (inside zip file).

M1 timeframe, FXCM broker.

===================

Some profit/loss in dollars from the beginning of trading since 14th of August:

AUDJPY: -259 dollars

EURCHF: 2213

EURJPY: 1009

EURUSD: 1685

USDCHF: 2538

USDJPY: 351

====================

Some profit/loss in dollars for this week (in dollars):

AUDJPY: -1690 dollars

EURCHF: 0

EURJPY: 368

EURUSD: 387

USDCHF: 462

USDJPY: 23

====================

It is Metatrader statement:

Just some of the visual statements (from the beginning of the trading since 05th of August) - all visual statements - see zip file attached to the post:

For all 6 pairs:

USDJPY:

EURUSD:

All the statements (including Metatrader's statements by pairs, by pips and by dollars) - see zip file attached.

metatrader statements and statements by pairs were made in different pairs so it may be some small variance in profit for dollars because of that.

----------

My comments for this week:

Drawdown was big for AUDJPY, USDCHF. I am talking about max floating drawdown related to deposit size and margin call.

Some pairs are profitable in pips calculation. It means that it will be profitable in case of fix lot size with no any martingale.

Just about p/l in 4 digit pips since the beginning of the trading (14 august)

AUDJPY: -1379

EURCHF: 1380

EURJPY: 251

EURUSD: 1600

USDCHF: -411

USDJPY: 674

That's all news

===================

Update

The stats for 10points3 running on a $3000 acc on eur/usd is no more bieng updated, MT4i - 10pointssmi102eurusd :/

I restarted Metatrader and it should be fixed now.

It happened sometimes with any stats websites.

snowyHH:
for the martingale-fans here:

today i set up a 10points3 - demo and named it "mini martingale". the goal is, to make many many small trades (like a scalper), not staying too long in the trades and to minimize the risk.

settings:

takeprofit: 15

pips: 5

orderstoprotect: 5

everything else as in the settings provided by newdigital (i think).

pairs: eurusd, euraud, eurjpy, gbpusd, audusd, gbpjpy

additionally on this account i run the "swiss army ea", mentioned by RJo earlier in this thread (thanks!). this ea will close ALL open trades if the floating drawdown of the account reaches 30%. i think about to set up the swiss army 6 times, individually for each pair, so that this ea closes only the orders in the pair with the drawdown.. i don't know yet.

Live Demo on Myfxbook

explanation about the 26 losing trades in a row at the beginning, all are between 2 and 3 pips:

while setting up the swiss army, i did some wrong setting. in the moment, the 10p3 opened an euraud-trade, the swiss army closed it immediately. the 10p3 tried again - close again. this whole thing 26 times! very funny to watch this action.. but now everything runs fine.

i set up a new account for this. 1.000 eur starting amount was too small for 6 pairs and maxtrades 10.

10points3 M1 mini martingale System | Myfxbook

also changed tp to 10 and pips to 4.

Not bad for a Friday (v1.01).

Regarding above--Yes, Swiss Army EA shoud be set to Manage_by_symbol=true and attached to each pair to limit drawdown separately by pair.

Files:
friday.gif  67 kb

Great Start

I had version 101 running on my live acc since 19/09/2011 and here is the result.

From $308 to $576 and a drawdown of 7.5

Files: