10points 3.mq4 - page 431

Hmmm...

10points_3_Smi_101 not work with Alpari MT4 build 406.

Vaka:
Hmmm... 10points_3_Smi_101 not work with Alpari MT4 build 406.

Last i checked it was working on Alpari build 406 might try to download again from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page273

is there something different in the Easy-1 version? it doesn't start any trade.

snowyHH:
is there something different in the Easy-1 version? it doesn't start any trade.

Yes its using the TDI-1 indicator instead of TDI.

mrtools:
Yes its using the TDI-1 indicator instead of TDI.

oh yes sorry. the difference between the tdi indicators i did know.

but nothing else?

edit: my mistake. i forgot the heiken ashi2. so many demo accounts and metatrader instances and directories... i get confused..

i added the heiken ashi 2 now and the EA opens trades. but again in all 6 pairs. so i attached the indicators to look and saw, that the sell- or buy-signals happened already a long time ago. in most of the pairs the trades are going now in the wrong direction because the tdi and price action are moving already in the other direction....

Results from last 2 day testing Easy-1 with default settings except break even = 35 and trailing = 20 on m30 time frame.

Files:
_reportez.htm  42 kb

master stop EA for martingale EA

swiss_army_ea_v1.35.mq4

I found this EA which can be used as a master stop for a martingale/10points3 EA. If I'm trading EUR/USD, I open a 2nd EUR/USD chart, and attach Swiss Army to this 2nd chart. Manage by Symbol should default to true. Then, go to COND_Maxloss_Dollar=true, and set your maximum loss amount in dollars, i.e. if my EA goes 10 positions deep and I start at 0.01 mini lots, I use $117 or $118 (allowing progressive losses down to 200 pips). Please feel free to check my math. I also set Slippage to 5 (same as my entry). Tested IBFX mini demo with 10points_3_smi_v1.01 only.

Swiss Army v1.51 is available but it has features I don't need and comes with an EA conflict warning--so I don't bother with it.

Files:

RJo:
swiss_army_ea_v1.35.mq4

I found this EA which can be used as a master stop for a martingale/10points3 EA. If I'm trading EUR/USD, I open a 2nd EUR/USD chart, and attach Swiss Army to this 2nd chart. Manage by Symbol should default to true. Then, go to COND_Maxloss_Dollar=true, and set your maximum loss amount in dollars, i.e. if my EA goes 10 positions deep and I start at 0.01 mini lots, I use $117 or $118 (allowing progressive losses down to 200 pips). Please feel free to check my math. I also set Slippage to 5 (same as my entry). Tested IBFX mini demo with 10points_3_smi_v1.01 only.

Swiss Army v1.51 is available but it has features I don't need and comes with an EA conflict warning--so I don't bother with it.

2 more things: COND_Time DEFAULTS TO TRUE so make false if you don't want to close all based on time. And, any swap/rollover charged/credited by dealer will effectively reduce/increase the stop level when triggered on a live account.

mrtools:
Results from last 2 day testing Easy-1 with default settings except break even = 35 and trailing = 20 on m30 time frame.

Hi, mrtools,

Could any mt4 platform present the pairs results separately like you did or a special software is required?

Thanks for your advice.

Jim

Reason: