10points 3.mq4 - page 426

10 Points 3 blown up..Good luck!!

Files:

If you are trading all the pairs with initial 3,000 deposit so sorry: it is martingale and it is impossible to trade many pairs with such a small deposit size. Select the pair with less drawdown and use just this 1 pair only. Or 2 depends on your deposit size.

I selected 3,000 for EURUSD only and I am still affraid but you are using 3,000 for all the pairs.

newdigital:
If you are trading all the pairs with initial 3,000 deposit so sorry: it is martingale and it is impossible to trade many pairs with such a small deposit size. Select the pair with less drawdown and use just this 1 pair only. Or 2 depends on your deposit size. I selected 3,000 for EURUSD only and I am still affraid but you are using 3,000 for all the pairs.

Yeah i know impossible with all the pairs. But even so the risk/reward does not equate, you'd be risking a lot for very little gain and besides aren't you using a 100k demo?

Ok lets say you have one pair, it goes to the limit and opens 10 trades ( you cant have less lots because 10 is an on average needed to cover big moves), opening a trade every 20 ticks. so the last trade at the biggest lot will take profit at 50 pips will cut all other trades.. You've risked 200 ticks to make 50..At that R/R it doesn't make sense.

R/R?

I just connected Metatrader with 3,000 deposit to stats website using investor's password or default Metatrader's ftp publishing.

If account will be lost so we all will see it.

if it will survive so we all will see it and so on.

As to their statistics so - make sense or not - all the questions are to them.

People believe in stats websites such as mt4i.com and mt4tools.com and myfxbook.com

So, I selected one of them and connected metatrader.

It is martingale anyway so ...

I am having good example that martingale scalper survived for 1 years on 1 pair (I posted it in "show me your best scalping ..." thread). Of course, it will lose soon or later because it is martingale. But I like "later" than "soon"

jonnydenver69:
10 Points 3 blown up..Good luck!!

Agree with newdigital. Without deep pocket, martingale loses.

Even with deep pocket, one needs to know how deep (margin+mDD). That's why long term testing like backtesting is necessary.

1 day, 1 week, 1 month, even 1 year of winning does not mean winning because 1 ruin wipes out all winning.

Jim

newdigital:
If you are trading all the pairs with initial 3,000 deposit so sorry: it is martingale and it is impossible to trade many pairs with such a small deposit size. Select the pair with less drawdown and use just this 1 pair only. Or 2 depends on your deposit size. I selected 3,000 for EURUSD only and I am still affraid but you are using 3,000 for all the pairs.

Hi, newdigital,

I am afraid even $3000 is not enough for EURUSD, because backtesting shows even $10000 account blows. Be careful.

Best,

Jim

Will see.

It is EURUSD M1 timeframe. I will run next account with EURUSD H1 and will connect it with stats website too.

USDJPY may be better than EURUSD but this USDJPY is going too slowly ...

Anyway - I am continuing my main forward test with many pairs and will post next results during the weekend.

Pls i need set files

Hello guys, am ready to put dis bot on a live acc but i need profitable set files for a 500 dollars account.

Thanks and God bless

Fmfx1:
Hello guys, am ready to put dis bot on a live acc but i need profitable set files for a 500 dollars account. Thanks and God bless

And of course i will provide mt4i link to the statement

Reason: