Electra EA ** Released to Elite Members ** - page 12

5,000 deposit is too small for 19 pairs.

Try to demo it with MM switched off with Lot=0.4.

But ... anyway ... 5,000 is too smal deposit size for 0.4 lot size for 19 pairs.

5,000 may be good for 0.04.

So, I started with Alpari UK. As i said i increased Risk up to 0.8. A little big risky but anyway Ea will trade mostly without "Insufficient money to safety trade this pair !!!" message.

Will see.

And IBFX is having some error in broker's data on demo for many pairs:

Files:

Hi.Would you please post your setting?

Thanks

Default. Only Risk=0.8

But I described in last posts about how to select it:

minimum lot size is 0.04 (IBFx and Alpari UK for example) and if your lot size (written on the chart) is less than 0.04 so you will get this message:

Insufficient money to safety trade this pair !!!

What does it mean? It means that EA is trying to opne the trade with small lot size because this pair is high volatile during the last 20 days. It is written on the chart as well.

So, place with risk estimating the lot sizes. Just imagine tat Ea will opne 6 or 8 orders simultaniously (if you aere trading 19 pairs) and summarize the lot sizes to estimate the risk and margins. In most cases we need to trade less pairs. In some cases which should increase deposit size. Or just irnore this message (Insufficient money to safety trade this pair !!!). Or incrwease Risk value.

I increased Risk value to 0.8. Other settings are default ones.

Files:

newdigital:
5,000 deposit is too small for 19 pairs.

Try to demo it with MM switched off with Lot=0.4.

But ... anyway ... 5,000 is too smal deposit size for 0.4 lot size for 19 pairs.

5,000 may be good for 0.04.

so, how about $10000? does it qualify to run all 19 pairs? (high risk definetly)...

If your minimum lot size is 0.1 for your broker so 10,000 may be small deposit for 19 pairs.

Reduce pairs (don't trade 19 pairs), or change broker ...

Updated statements.

And I started to test Alpha EA https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178132 with IBFX mini broker.

Will inform about results.

Open trades right now.

For closed trades see perevious post.

Files:

have a question on hidden stop loss.

How does that hide from Broker? Does broker have access to your order ahead of time ? Just curious on functionality.

double TP,SL;

if (UseHiddenSL) {TP=0;SL=0;}

Reason: