10points 3.mq4 - page 417

ok, same like me. i wonder why you had such a huge dd this morning. if i had such a dd like this, i would have get a margin call on my small demo account (1k deposit)..

jonnydenver69:
ND do you have the link to download 1.02 version. thanks

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174975/page273

the name of the file is 1.01, but its the improved version of 1.01. you can name it 1.02 for yourself.

But I want to say that it is very profitable: about 3,000 dollars in profit just for 2 days. I did not expect that.

And if we will select 1 or 2 pairs with minimal max floating drawdown on M1 timeframe so we can go to H1 timeframe to trade in very easy going way.

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

jonnydenver69:
ND do you have the link to download 1.02 version. thanks

read post #4121 how to make the settings by default for EA and how to change it while EA is continuing trading.

===================

-10points_3_Smi_1.01 EA with settings for M1 timeframe, together with indicators is on this post.

snowyHH:
ok, same like me. i wonder why you had such a huge dd this morning. if i had such a dd like this, i would have get a margin call on my small demo account (1k deposit)..

It depends on your leverage when you open the account.

if 1:50 (as for some american brokers) so it should be margin call and broker will have all your money. If 1:200 or 1:400 so you can continue trading with no problem.

hi all

i run expert with set file for 7H but not any trade not any error

whats my mistake ?

regards

shabane

Hi shabane1,

I do not know sorry.

- check EA's settings;

- check indicators (to be placed in indicators folder and compile);

- does your broker allow 0.01 lot size?

- metatrader's settings and EA's settings for metatrader ("allow live trading", allow dll" and so on).

- can you backtest? if you can backtest so EA should work in trading too.

- did you compile EA? no eror? and did you attach it to the chart? no error? what is written in Experts tab in Terminal window in Metatrader? ir shouyld be written some error, or no error ...

I will post all the statements during the weekend. This EA was very profitable for the past few days.

So, about drawdown.

AUDJPY: max floating drawdown is about 50 dollars only. Besides, ity is positive equity moving for this pair.

EURCHF: about 1,100 dollars.

EURJPY: max floating drawdown is about 40 dollars.

EURUSD: about 100 dollars.

USDCHF: about 1,100 - 1,400 in very short time recorded.

USDJPY: trades opened 3 days ago and did not close yet. max floating drawdown is about 20 dollars. This pair is trading very slowly ...

less drawdown - less risk to use this EA.

===================

you provide very good information here to improve the work with this EA, thank you!

meanwhile my M1 account is more profitable than the H1. but floating drawdown is much higher.

these days i see the CHF-pairs as the most volatile and dangerous pairs, too. maybe because of the news from switzerland. we will see..

newdigital:
Use/buy VPS. It is more comfortable and very cheap.

Hi, newdigital,

Have been reading about VPSs these days. How come they say I can only run 4 or 5 mt4 platforms at one time only when I am thinking of opening many demo accounts (20-30) and 4 to 5 live accounts at the same time?

What a desk top pc or server can let me run 40 accounts at the same time? What is the RAM, CPU, hard drive configuration like?

Many thanks for advising.

forexjim

Reason: