10points 3.mq4 - page 236

Promo1 & FlyHigh - Thanks for the 411!! Great indicator, support & links!

Ok got it,

Will get it loaded and running tonight,

thanks

Rick

Thanks David,

I have received the EA, I will run it & post the result

Popok

can you make this EA such as blessing EA ? but blessing EA already fix the gap and pip... but i would like to test blessing + 10p3...

it means..

0.1, 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4

pip is 20

TP is 30

thanks

haslin75:
can you make this EA such as blessing EA ? but blessing EA already fix the gap and pip... but i would like to test blessing + 10p3...

it means..

0.1, 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1.6, 3.2, 6.4

pip is 20

TP is 30

thanks

??? how do you begin to address this ??? BlessingEA is a grid based system... 10.3 is a martingale based system.... Enough Said. Have you been following this thread?

MegaLeads:
??? how do you begin to address this ??? BlessingEA is a grid based system... 10.3 is a martingale based system.... Enough Said. Have you been following this thread?

blessing also double the lot, nothing much different except that blessing has same gap and TP. But 10p3 has different TP and pip.

davidke20:
Meanwhile, the older modal V12 still out perform any martingale system in ......... margin call.... FCUK... TOUCH ON WOOD@#$%^&&!!!!

Regards

David

David, those are real nice result. Over 740% profit in less than 3 months.

I think RB26DETT will have a hard job beating V12 with these results.

And I can't believe how you can survive with such agressive setting.

to anwser your question what you're supposed to do.... Let it run and make a million! Give hope to all the Losers!

Or withdraw and have a nice vacation and party.

Regards, Humax

humax:
David, those are real nice result. Over 740% profit in less than 3 months.

I think RB26DETT will have a hard job beating V12 with these results.

And I can't believe how you can survive with such agressive setting.

to anwser your question what you're supposed to do.... Let it run and make a million! Give hope to all the Losers!

Or withdraw and have a nice vacation and party.

Regards, Humax

Mate, the reason I built RB26DETT simply because when you're trading an account more then 10k, you'll start not worrying how many hundrad % return this week. The more you're concern is about the drawdown. You know that how hard to climb from 500 bucks to become 10k. Once you have your 1st pot of gold, all you need to do is protect it. Not to gamble it. So, do you want PIP SIZE on your main account? Or you wanna see some crazy floating loss of 70% on the account to get about 5% / trade(could be margin call anytime)? There is a lot of secure factor covered under RB26DETT which V12 canot do, although they looked the same, I can tell you the internal algorithm is totally different, I used the same variable so people can easily cope up from 10point3/V12. May be different people different appetite. I'm so far letting V12 as part of the portfolio. Running on one of the smallest sub account to help the main account to generate higher return. Generally, I will never let this type of monster(V12) to trade my account. I need something more solid, and more intelligent to trade my main account. We're family man, a lot of stuff need to take care off, canot simply put a stake and gamble our life time saving on 1 stupid EA, that proved to work with few hundrad dollars account. AHHHH... There is just 1 more extra thing, FYI, IBFX have 5type of servers in total.

Mini demo

Standard demo

Mini Live

Standard Live

White Label

I'm getting different result from all these servers with the same EA, same function, same starting time. Account size does matter, when I'm trading on 5lots, that will take me up to 20seconds to execute that order. Imagine where is the NFP bringing the GBPUSD to? Probably MARS. Therefor, no point to compare V12 with RB26DETT, they're made for different purpose, just like comparing a SUV vs Sport Coupe. Yes, you can drive fast with a coupe, how many people you can carry? Cheers

Regards

David

just found this thread 2 days ago, spend lot of time to read it . i been using mt4 for while, but never use the EA before, after search in the net, i try to run a test on the mt4, some how, it don't work at all, is there anyone can help me little bit with it? thank you very much

Could anyone please send me RB26DETT EA to - theone [at] advancedspy.net? I'll run it in my demo and then in real account. thanks

Reason: