10points 3.mq4 - page 115

--Id--:
Is it only me or 10point3_Dymamic_Stop has opened a big hole in accounts yesterday and today ? Cursed news, maybe?

Sorry to hear that. Guess what? Yeoeleven just doubled his account! We're having a 10point3 friendly match over there! He's gone berserk mode, and I'm playing defending game. Might loss a happy meal during end of this month

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175973

davidke20:
Sorry to hear that. Guess what? Yeoeleven just doubled his account! We're having a 10point3 friendly match over there! He's gone berserk mode, and I'm playing defending game. Might loss a happy meal during end of this month https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175973

Hey, yeoeleven, gimme a hit here ! Running tururo's version with the following settings, but thursday and friday almost killed me:

TakeProfit=20.00000000

Lots=0.01000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=10.00000000

MaxTrades=5

Pips=15

SecureProfit=10

AccountProtection=0

OrderstoProtect=0

ReverseCondition=0

EURUSDPipValue=0.01000000

GBPUSDPipValue=10.00000000

USDCHFPipValue=10.00000000

USDJPYPipValue=9.71500000

StartYear=2005

StartMonth=1

EndYear=2007

EndMonth=12

EndHour=22

EndMinute=30

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=0

Magic=10201

Losses??

--Id--:
Is it only me or 10point3_Dymamic_Stop has opened a big hole in accounts yesterday and today ? Cursed news, maybe?

I have not experienced losses over the past couple of days.

One of the best ways to trade this EA is from my experience to limit the potential losses by limiting the number of pairs traded, sure the profit is also limited.

The attached GIF is taken from todays results using 10points3 Dynamic Stop in competition mode with David.

John

Files:
10pts3.gif  40 kb

yeoeleven:
I have not experienced losses over the past couple of days.

One of the best ways to trade this EA is from my experience to limit the potential losses by limiting the number of pairs traded, sure the profit is also limited.

The attached GIF is taken from todays results using 10points3 Dynamic Stop in competition mode with David.

John

I am using only on EUR/USD... the only strange setting I set is 'EURUSDPipValue', but I do not think it is even used with mm=0....

PipValue

--Id--:
, I am using only on EUR/USD... the only strange setting I set is 'EURUSDPipValue', but I do not think it is even used with mm=0....

I have no coding experience but I think that the PipValue settings is used by the EA to calculate the profitability of the progression and if so certainly is used with a mm=0 setting. The only time I have used mm=1 is for the competition with David and with all previous testing the EA displays the progressive values on the chart. With your setting of .01 instead of 10 it may not register values on the chart.

John

tf

This is for mtaboneweb if he is still reading these.

Bluto explained to me the way the indicators work that he is using and I better understand them now. I would like to know if you can program into jugulator: 1. The current indicators for entering a trade plus a second condition for entering a trade, namely triggerlines indicator. No trade would be entered until 1 bar had closed on the 1 hr or 4 hr chart (triggerlines) and would be in the direction of the triggerline indicator. 2. Stops would be brought to breakeven as soon as (your choice or 20 pips was reached) and you have choice of implementing trailing stops or letting it run till your exit strategy takes you out. 3. As the profits increase, so does the # of lots with a choice of fibo progression, doubling up, or increasing by 1 each time. 4. Exit strategy is either trailing stops or using the moving average of 1 and when it crosses triggerline, you're out. And upon exit no trade is again entered for 60 min.

I think this addition along with the saving graces of the 10p3 additions you have made will make more profit by keeping you in the trade during trends and when the market is whipsawing the 10p3 engine will kick in. In fact, the only time I see it being used is when the trade goes against you from the beginning. Do you have any other ideas? Thanks tf

Forward testing

Terry, Matt is still reading this thread we are in contact with PMs and he is actively preparing a new approach to the MaxTrades losing sequence problem.

I am sure that he will consider your post in his work.

I am posting my last weeks results using 10points3 Dynamic Stop used in my friendly competition with David.

Also the results of testing RMI bearing in mind the change of settings that occurred accidentally during the week.

John

Files:
10pts33.htm  16 kb
10pts33.gif  5 kb
rmi4.htm  13 kb
rmi4.gif  5 kb

Terry French:
This is for mtaboneweb if he is still reading these.

Bluto explained to me the way the indicators work that he is using and I better understand them now. I would like to know if you can program into jugulator: 1. The current indicators for entering a trade plus a second condition for entering a trade, namely triggerlines indicator. No trade would be entered until 1 bar had closed on the 1 hr or 4 hr chart (triggerlines) and would be in the direction of the triggerline indicator. 2. Stops would be brought to breakeven as soon as (your choice or 20 pips was reached) and you have choice of implementing trailing stops or letting it run till your exit strategy takes you out. 3. As the profits increase, so does the # of lots with a choice of fibo progression, doubling up, or increasing by 1 each time. 4. Exit strategy is either trailing stops or using the moving average of 1 and when it crosses triggerline, you're out. And upon exit no trade is again entered for 60 min.

I think this addition along with the saving graces of the 10p3 additions you have made will make more profit by keeping you in the trade during trends and when the market is whipsawing the 10p3 engine will kick in. In fact, the only time I see it being used is when the trade goes against you from the beginning. Do you have any other ideas? Thanks tf

hi, Terry

i' ve a question about point 1:

are you want open first trade when triggerline cross above/below JRSI-line?

what do you think about UseSMATrendFilter ?

giapel

tf

giapel:
hi, Terry

i' ve a question about point 1:

are you want open first trade when triggerline cross above/below JRSI-line?

what do you think about UseSMATrendFilter ?

giapel

Giapel,

No, I want 2 conditions met before opening a trade. 1) JRSI line crosses and then 2) triggerlines completes a closed bar and indicates a direction for the trade. If both indicators are in agreement, then a trade is opened.

I've never used SMATrendFilter. Where do I get it. I will look at it. Thanks

indicator-goblin

hi Terry

i 've understand your idea, i think in this mode we can select best-signal. i will modify code to develop it.

other suggestion : when phoneix 5.7.2 will be available, i want introduce function that change parameters of indicators related market-condition

giapel

Reason: