The Nature System

Hello fellow traders,

the system You've all been wating for has come. It's simple really, all You need to follow is some simple rules. First of all, I would really like an EA for this system. I will post this system in my next post, which is in a couple of hours.

God Bless,

Dan.

Dan7974:
Hello fellow traders,

the system You've all been wating for has come. It's simple really, all You need to follow is some simple rules. First of all, I would really like an EA for this system. I will post this system in my next post, which is in a couple of hours.

God Bless,

Dan.

I have been following your posts, once you say an EA, othertimes a system !! You ask the wrong questions, and you don't know the basics of trading !! Then you claim you found the Holy Grail !!!

Do you trade real money ?

Dan,

No offense intended, but you don't seem to stick to any system more than a day or two.

How do you ever expect to stay with an open TRADE, especially a winning one?

Dan

I always like to see new system. I will wait for your next post. Don't give up. It will take some time and alot of hard work to find the right set up for your trading style. Jatki24300

Hi Dan,

If this system is as good as you say it is, then you have earned yourself a free EA and I will personally make it for you. And thanks, for not calling this one a "holy grail" right off the bat.

Dan,

You are killing my nerves

Family Guy:
I have been following your posts, once you say an EA, othertimes a system !! You ask the wrong questions, and you don't know the basics of trading !! Then you claim you found the Holy Grail !!! Do you trade real money ?

Yes, I trade real money. My live account is up $3,656.

WNW:
Dan,

No offense intended, but you don't seem to stick to any system more than a day or two.

How do you ever expect to stay with an open TRADE, especially a winning one?

I am keeping track of all my methods at this very moment. I NEVER quit my old methods. I just run them and try to improve them. The reason why You think that is because people don't write anymore in my threads. They think I am a child. I actually think I am smarter than them. I only have problems with leverage. That's all. So, I don't really know if I am going to post this method anymore!

jatki24300:
I always like to see new system. I will wait for your next post. Don't give up. It will take some time and alot of hard work to find the right set up for your trading style. Jatki24300

You see people!? This is how you are supposed to react to people. Not treat them like crap You have to actually be a LITTLE nice to people. You can't have a bad attitude forever. Thank You Jatko24300. Maybe You'll teach 'em how to not get in people's nerves.

Dan.

ryanklefas:
Hi Dan, If this system is as good as you say it is, then you have earned yourself a free EA and I will personally make it for you. And thanks, for not calling this one a "holy grail" right off the bat.

Yes, finally, 2 good decent people that are calm, and respectful. Thanks ryanklefas, you're a good guy. I will post this method in my next post.

fxnewbie:
Dan, You are killing my nerves

I am killing Your nerves? I think it's the forex that is killing Your nerves. And You kill other's too. If You don't want to be profitable, then get out of this thread, and never come back. Understand? In a way,I see that You want to be a loser in forex. People are trying to help You ( me ) and You are pushing them away, and giving them less hope. Not nice!

Reason: