HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 89

Support here is waning. Look below:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290

Hello HAMA H2 Traders,

This is fxcruiser. I just want to send you ALL this quick note and let you know that after a long holiday break, I will be back active online starting the US opening session on Tuesday, January 16, 2007.

I have learned that the live chart and chat room were down due to underground cable damage caused by street construction nearby our server location. It expected to be back in full service sometime late Monday, January 15, 2007. My apology for this inconvenience.

I am also sending a separate email within the next 24 hours to those active members participating in the trading room regularly, as they are the ones affected the most with this disruption.

The HAMA adventure continues and we can all look forward to simpler, better, and profitable forex trading.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

The PIPe PIPer:
Support here is waning. Look below:

Thanks for sending them over my cousin kuskus!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

HAMA PAD v1

fxcruiser:
Hello HAMA H2 Traders,

This is fxcruiser. I just want to send you ALL this quick note and let you know that after a long holiday break, I will be back active online starting the US opening session on Tuesday, January 16, 2007.

The HAMA adventure continues and we can all look forward to simpler, better, and profitable forex trading.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi fxcruiser,

thanks for coming back.

I've known of this method (the original one) just a couple of days ago and I'd like to have the indicator/template mentioned in the first post... after all it's always better to start from the beginning.

so, how can one get the HAMA PAD v1 stuff?

Thank again.

ontherun

Goodluck pal

ontherun:
Hi fxcruiser,

thanks for coming back.

I've known of this method (the original one) just a couple of days ago and I'd like to have the indicator/template mentioned in the first post... after all it's always better to start from the beginning.

Thank again.

ontherun

ontherun:
Hi fxcruiser,

thanks for coming back.

Thank again.

ontherun

I am glad to be back. However, being away that long, I have a lot of catching up to do (meaning work, work, again). So, please allow me the next couple of days to bring as much as I can up to date.

I have already cleared out much of my inbox to receive PM (private messages). Again, if you have already PM me with your email address, then, I should have it by now and you should be getting an email from me. If you have already received an email and have completed and submitted the User Info Form, you should also be getting another email regarding the HAMA PAD v.1; once you're info is entered in the database. Likewise, if you have already pre-registered for the H2 Traders Lounge, the next step email should be forthcoming to you.

The real time live charts of H2 is back online. It's temporarily using the Webinar and the H2 conference chat software. I hope to get the integrated webconference server (as this seem to be the preferred venue by the members) back online in the next 24-48 hours.

Members of the HAMA H2 Traders Lounge will be updated regularly on our catch up progress and H2 system related matters via the group gateway. I will be online in the trading room during the US session opening tomorrow.

Again, please bear with me for the next few days as I tackle these task items. It is much appreciated.

The HAMA adventure continues....

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

gtketum:
Goodluck pal

Hey pal, Before you make glib comments like that...maybe do your research. EJ created a trading/chat room a while ago for his new H2 system indicators. I've been using the H2 TMT indicator in the trading room and it is also the best momentum indicator I've come across.

Just a piece of advice...

It's up to him whether he wants to distribute it further...not you.

Gramski:
Hey pal, Before you make glib comments like that...maybe do your research. EJ created a trading/chat room a while ago for his new H2 system indicators. I've been using the H2 TMT indicator in the trading room and it is also the best momentum indicator I've come across.

What is all this secrecy re ha ma etc ? If someone wants the basic system why not point them in this direction. Search raff1410's posts and you'll find it along with several others ( better ones). Add an ema channel -that's 2 moving averages looking at high and low respectively, try period of 20 and there you have it. No big deal. Filter with eg Ravi as in previous posts or whatever you like and there's the basic thing. There's lots of channel systems around if you look.

i think you got me wrong. if u look at the post i was replying to, the guy wants to get Hama pad 1 and its my understanding that EJ does not distribute those indicators anymore now that he has moved to H2. Im in no way questioning what EJ wants to do with H2 or how he distributes his system. its up to him.

by the way, i filled out the questionnaire and i've been invited to join the trading/chat room which i will be joining soon.

Gramski:

GableHouse:
What is all this secrecy re ha ma etc ? If someone wants the basic system why not point them in this direction. Search raff1410's posts and you'll find it along with several others ( better ones). Add an ema channel -that's 2 moving averages looking at high and low respectively, try period of 20 and there you have it. No big deal. Filter with eg Ravi as in previous posts or whatever you like and there's the basic thing. There's lots of channel systems around if you look.

GableHouse,

There is no secret at all. All the information were disclosed on Post #1 and a link to the Heiken Ashi Mod was posted somewhere in this thread. All I have done was put "creative ideas of out nothing". HAMA was an indicator. I just came up with the suggested trading appraoch for it as there was none in existence here before this thread. From here, others have picked it, used it with other trading system, developed their own manual trading system and/or created an EA.

I have opted for the email distribution as a matter of personal preference and for reason that I would like to build a group of like-minded HAMA Traders which I have accomplished. Members of our Traders Lounge are learning to become skilled and successful traders from each other on real time live audio/chat trade exchange. On a daily basis our HAMA H2 traders are making their pips goal. We have many other plans to make group better.

A mystery, maybe, but no secret at all. Just kidding. I appreciate your posting.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: