HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 84

Hi

I have not H2, only my modifications ema 2 smooth. close, ema 4 median price , and supertrend, RSI, ravi thatis all

Hi

1.cross 2 -4 ema

2. classic HAMA

3. RSI bellow or above 40 or 60

4. also better out from canal RAVI

except hama you can use 21 ema- look chart

Files:

brainjt:
2 nice movement today on GBPUSD

brainjt, you're one unbelievable man!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

brainjt:
1.cross 2 -4 ema

2. classic HAMA

Thanks for explaining

Next trade

next trade-

Files:
hama_61206b.gif  19 kb

The PIPe PIPer:
It hangs..perhaps PC which on which it was hosted needs to be boosted with RAM.

Thank you for bringing this up. I have also read the comments on text chat transcripts. My apology for the inconvenience this may have caused anyone. The hosting PC has about 1gb of RAM and was unattended. I am not sure if it is the Webinar or the MT4 platform causing the freeze. Nonetheless, I will check and test it. In the meantime, I may have to suspend the Webinar until the freezing issue is resolved. I realize that members in the trading room are trading GBP/USD based on the H2 signals generated on the live charts. However, I do not want the chart freezing to cost anyone some pips.

I am also evaluating another software to handle the live charts (multiple currency pairs, including a couple of emini contracts) within our text/chat module. Unfortunately (fortunately for me), I will be taking a long needed break (especially after this thread's fiasco) starting Sunday for the holidays. I will be accessing my system network remotely, though.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Break Time

GOD speed my friend....

Stable platforms

From my own experiences on MT4 platform,

FXDD is most stable.

Neuimex also good , but uses more input/output bandwidth

NorthFinance, ok, rare occasional automatic re-logins

MigFX, slightly better than NF, but demo must renew every 30days.

I'm sure everyone else has differing opinions regarding their experiences. Feel free to share.

brainjt:
1.cross 2 -4 ema

2. classic HAMA

It'll be much appreciated if you can post your template? I cannot get the same display as yours for my chart.

on request FXC removed

Reason: